CycleComputer GPS - Cycling and route tracking
By Guillaume Fleury
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CycleComputer is an iPhone app designed to track speed, distance and route in real time when cycling. It has three unique ride information displays, supports the Wahoo key ANT+/BTLE sensors and can manage rides history.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance. Each of the three displays works in both portrait and landscape modes.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Swipe horizontally to switch between digital, analog and map screens, swipe vertically to switch between portrait/landscape
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides. (with in-app Pro)
- Support for GPS, Wahoo Key/ANT+ and BTLE speed/cadence sensors.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation (with in-app Pro)
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride GPX export by email or to other apps (with in-app Pro)
- Ride GPX import from other apps (with in-app Pro)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- We cannot answer comments in reviews, use the contact button and we will be glad to help if we can
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
- iOS 10 updates
- Bug fixes
Great bike app
Everything I wanted in a cycle app, including auto pause so you can have a true average speed. I like the interface, it’s easy to use and seems to be accurate. I upgraded to Pro to get rid of annoying pop up messages during a ride, which were annoying and my only criticism. Well worth the upgrade to save data. The app I had been using is no longer being supported, this is much better.
I've tried every cycling app and found this one to be head and shoulders above the rest. Easy to use, accurate and easy on the battery. Highly recommended.
Upgraded to pro after 2 rides.
Add “Altitude” up down indicators.
Music control interface would be great so you don’t have to switch between apps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 10, 2016
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Guillaume Fleury
- © Modevsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$2.99