CycleComputer Pro GPS - Cycling and route tracking
By Guillaume Fleury
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CycleComputer is an iPhone app designed to track speed, distance and route in real time when cycling. It has three unique ride information displays, supports the Wahoo key ANT+/BTLE sensors and can manage rides history.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance. Each of the three displays works in both portrait and landscape modes.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Swipe horizontally to switch between digital, analog and map screens, swipe vertically to switch between portrait/landscape
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides.
- Support for GPS, Wahoo Key/ANT+ and BTLE speed/cadence sensors.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride export by email or to other apps (GPX file)
- Ride import from other apps (GPX file)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- We cannot answer comments in reviews, use the contact button and we will be glad to help if we can
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
- iOS 10 updates
- Bug fixes
This App is extremely accurate and dependable. I ride with a group on a 70 mile 15mph bike paths - from Chicago Grant Park to and around all the trails at near Indiana Wolf lake and back. This app GPS is the most accurate compared to my group, and far less drain on my iPhone 7 battery. The display is much easier to read, and as several alternative displays. I prefer the digital display too. Thanks for reading this.
Not as feature rich as some other apps. The display is another story. By far the best display of any cycling app out there. I know, I've tried them all.
Great display and battery usage management. Would be great to have some online storage capabilities for route history.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 08, 2016
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Guillaume Fleury
- © Modevsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.