By PBSC Urban Solutions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
See where the bikes and docking points are available at station in your city when the system is powered by PBSC Urban Solutions.
You can use CycleFinder to:
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Capability to favorite stations
• Find a route to your destination and have the distance & elevation
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like Time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories, saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip
CycleFinder is the official app for PBSC Urban Solutions bike share systems in:
- Divvy in Chicago, Illinois
- Bay Area Bike Share in San Francisco & the Bay Area, California
- WE-cycle in Aspen, Colorado
- Bike Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- CoGo Bike Share in Columbus, Ohio
- MIBICI in Guadalajara, Mexico
- HUIZI in Toluca, Mexico
Visit www.pbsc.com to access the full solution PBSC offers to your city.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. The App have not been optimized for the use with a tablet.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
We are proud to bring Bike Share Toronto into the CycleFinder family!
Great For Finding kiosks, but a battery sucker
It does what it's supposed to do and let's me know the current status of bike share kiosks, but the app CONSTANTLY leaves the GPS on even if you aren't utilizing any features that require it in the background.
This app is completely unusable due to the required location tracking - even when you aren't using the app. Hopefully when when the dev fixes this I can get a better idea of what they built :)
FAIL: Background Location Tracking
This app requires location tracking to be enabled at all times.
There is no need for this and should not be tolerated.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Public Bike System Company
- © 2012-2015 PBSC Urban Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.