See where the bikes and docking points are available at station in your city when the system is powered by PBSC Urban Solutions.
You can use CycleFinder to:
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Capability to favorite stations
• Find a route to your destination and have the distance & elevation
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like Time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories, saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip
• Create an account and purchase subscriptions directly from the application (Available only in Tucson for now)
CycleFinder is the official app for PBSC Urban Solutions bike share systems in:
- Divvy in Chicago, Illinois
- Bay Area Bike Share in San Francisco & the Bay Area, California
- WE-cycle in Aspen, Colorado
- Bike Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- CoGo Bike Share in Columbus, Ohio
- MIBICI in Guadalajara, Mexico
- HUIZI in Toluca, Mexico
Visit www.pbsc.com to access the full solution PBSC offers to your city.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. The App have not been optimized for the use with a tablet.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixes for the tutorial images
Ratings and Reviews
Why no Apple Pay?
The app runs on iOS, and many (If not most) users have an iPhone that supports Apple Pay. So why doesn’t this app use it?
Also: the signup process is confusing and backwards. Instead of asking me which plan I want at the outset, it should first let me create the account. Only when I am ready to rent my first bike should it ask about plans. So I signed up for the daily plan, and my card was charged $24, but I am not ready for a rental. That’s just wrong.
Unfortunate this no longer works in DC.
Alas. Otherwise it was good. Three stars as a result?
If I try to login, the app thinks I am in Tucson, why?
- Public Bike System Company
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2018 PBSC Urban Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.