Cyclemeter GPS - Cycling Running and Mountain Biking Ride Tracking
By Abvio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add powerful advanced features. (Elite features noted by *.)
• Records and stores unlimited numbers of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, and overall.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud. *
• View bar and pie charts of over 25 statistics across all your workouts. *
• Start and stop with your earphone remote. *
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection. *
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors. *
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using the M7 coprocessor. (iPhone 5S or later.) *
• Stop, start, lap, and view stats with the Casio STB-1000 sports watch and the Wahoo RFLKT+ bike computer. *
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps. *
• Automatically record the weather for your location. *
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate. *
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote. *
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile. *
• Choose from a variety of high quality voices. *
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Import and compete against other people's workouts. *
• Hear announcements on how far you are ahead of or behind your competition. *
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans. *
• Design your own training plans. *
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars. *
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities. *
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets. *
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts. *
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone. *
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance. *
• Includes the most advanced bike power meter support available on any application or device. *
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and dailymile to share your workouts online. *
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress. *
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech technology. *
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches. *
• Import a route or virtual competitor by simply tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari. *
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites. *
For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating, and more
• Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, walking, or training.
• Each app supports all features, activities, and plans.
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.2.1
TO OUR USERS: We've just made a big change in Cyclemeter by switching from being a paid app to a free app plus the Elite subscription. We work hard to earn your loyalty, and so we want to explain this transition.
First, we've made the basic application free. New users of the app will get a Cyclemeter that has the solid core features, ease of use, and dependability the app has been known for. However, it has fewer features than our previously paid application. It cannot share to social networks and email, it cannot connect to sensors, it cannot announce your stats, and more. It is a solid app for tracking your rides and learning about Cyclemeter Elite.
If you previously purchased Cyclemeter, we want to assure you that YOU KEEP EVERY FEATURE YOU PREVIOUSLY PAID FOR. You can sync to iCloud, use sensors, share to social networks, hear announcements, and use your RFLKT+. You do not need to purchase Elite to use any feature you were using previously.
If you bought our paid app and upgrade to Elite, YOU WILL GET THE BEST CYCLEMETER EVER. In addition to all you currently have, you'll also get M7 Support, Strava upload, FIT support, RFLKT and Casio support, History Dashboards, Google Maps, and more. We will add even more to Elite in the coming months.
Our motivation for this transition has two parts:
- The freemium model for apps is now the predominant and truly only viable model for applications on the App Store. All of our major competitors have applications that are free.
- The simple paid model motivates a developer to add features for new customers. We'd rather spend our time making Cyclemeter a kick-ass product for you, our current user. With the Elite subscription model, we have to earn your business again, year after year.
If you have any questions, please do write to us at support at abvio dot com. We answer more than 10,000 emails a year from our customers, and work hard to keep our customers happy.
Thank you for your loyal support over the years. We are honored to be able to help you beat your fitness goals.
The Abvio Team
Great app, but still waiting for landscape viewing mode.
I don't think I'd want to switch to other cycling app anytime soon, but I think it needs landscape mode as newer phone mounts are now placing the phone sideways on the handlebar. How hard can it be?
This app is by far the best cycling app available. I give it 4 stars only because the in app subscription purchasing is kind of annoying. But honestly even with the subscription cost it's an great deal.
Disappointing subscription change
I bought this app because it did NOT require a subscription for full featured usage, unlike runkeeper and strava. I also bought RFLKT support, which would now require a subscription. They should at least offer a year of the subscription service to those that actually paid for the app before they changed pricing models.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 14, 2014
- Version: 10.2.1
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Abvio Inc.
- © 2014 Abvio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade$4.99
- Elite Upgrade$4.99
- RFLKT Bike Computer Support$4.99
- Heather Voice$0.99
- Lucy Voice$0.99
- Laura Voice$0.99
- Rachel Voice$0.99
- Ryan Voice$0.99
- Tracy Voice$0.99
- Tyler Voice$0.99