Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. See abvio.com/terms and abvio.com/privacy.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful and Flexible!
I cannot believe the wealth of features this app provides for only $9.99! I’m saying goodbye to my MVP account with MapMyRide and switching to Cyclemeter. Not only does this app offer more insight into my rides and unlimited flexibility, but it also costs a quarter of what I was paying. I’ve only used this app for two rides so far but it has won me over! I have recently purchased a set of speed+cadence sensors that I’m excited to try out with this app. I also LOVE the Apple Watch integration that allows me to remotely control the app and view my stats. I am just in awe of how well this app is designed and thought out!
The only thing I noticed that didn’t seem right is that the Elevation Gain or ‘Ascent’ I believe it is termed in Cyclemeter, is not showing the feet of elevation I climbed over the course of my ride. Perhaps I don’t have it set up correctly. Would love some input from Abvio on this. Thank you for making such an incredible resource for cyclists!
Still a Great App.
I've used Cyclemeter for three seasons and am looking forward to my fourth. It captures far more data than you could want - I can't imagine wanting any more. Exporting to a spreadsheet, if you keep a log is straight forward. I use Apple Numbers and add my blood sugars to the spreadsheet so I can better manage my diabetes.
I really like this app. Although I never used the others on my phone, I find this to be very complete and packed with great features. I have the Elite version, which was so much more reasonably priced than the competitors. I especially like the auto email feature so my wife knows where I am on my solo rides in case of an emergency.
New addition to this review: I now use the Wahoo RFLK & speed sensor with Cyclemeter. Both work very well with Cyclemeter, giving me even more data and versatility. I still highly recommend this app!
Third review: after another year with Cyclemeter, I am still very satisfied. I once used a Garmin, but now Cyclemeter has totally replaced it. I also want to add that the tech support is very responsive. - Email them with a question and you get a timely response. I am extremely satisfied with this app.
Fourth review: I still consider this a fantastic app. I used it for all of last riding season and look forward to using it this year. I use the Elite version, which is very economical and so packed with features. I highly recommend this app.
Good app but bugs and lacking features.
There are 1,001 reasons to use this app, and it really is good. I just want to point out a few issues and requests. 1. lately when I open the app on my watch, it shows no connection to the phone, even if the app is running on the phone. Only fix I know of is to uninstall and reinstall app which is not really a solution. For diagnostic purposes I’m using an iPhone X and Apple Watch S4 LTE. 2. It does not work in standalone mode on LTE Apple Watches like some other apps, and needs the phone in range. This defeats the purpose of the LTE watch since I can’t bike with just my watch if I want to use Cyclemeter. 3. Feature request - can we have a way to show team members on the map? I’m part of a 6-person team and would really love to be able to see each other on the map as people can get lost in races and you don’t always know if they are just ahead or trailing behind. This feature would be amazing.
Overall thanks for making a great app. Cyclemeter has been my go-to cycling app for years.
- Abvio Inc.
- 114.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.