Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using your iPhone 5S or later.
• Supports the Wahoo RFLKT+.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Start and stop with your earphone remote.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Intensely configurable pages track any of more than 220 statistics.
• Splits and laps/intervals pages keep you seeing the trends.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
• Glance page quickly shows your latest workout stats.
• Notification pages prompt you with time, distance, intervals, and target alerts.
• Updated TCX export for Garmin Connect.
• Updated China GPS Correction.
Ratings and Reviews
Keep your training on track, with cycling stats and customisable plans.
Powerful and Flexible!
I cannot believe the wealth of features this app provides for only $9.99! I’m saying goodbye to my MVP account with MapMyRide and switching to Cyclemeter. Not only does this app offer more insight into my rides and unlimited flexibility, but it also costs a quarter of what I was paying. I’ve only used this app for two rides so far but it has won me over! I have recently purchased a set of speed+cadence sensors that I’m excited to try out with this app. I also LOVE the Apple Watch integration that allows me to remotely control the app and view my stats. I am just in awe of how well this app is designed and thought out!
The only thing I noticed that didn’t seem right is that the Elevation Gain or ‘Ascent’ I believe it is termed in Cyclemeter, is not showing the feet of elevation I climbed over the course of my ride. Perhaps I don’t have it set up correctly. Would love some input from Abvio on this. Thank you for making such an incredible resource for cyclists!
Still a Great App.
I've used Cyclemeter for three seasons and am looking forward to my fourth. It captures far more data than you could want - I can't imagine wanting any more. Exporting to a spreadsheet, if you keep a log is straight forward. I use Apple Numbers and add my blood sugars to the spreadsheet so I can better manage my diabetes.
I really like this app. Although I never used the others on my phone, I find this to be very complete and packed with great features. I have the Elite version, which was so much more reasonably priced than the competitors. I especially like the auto email feature so my wife knows where I am on my solo rides in case of an emergency.
New addition to this review: I now use the Wahoo RFLK & speed sensor with Cyclemeter. Both work very well with Cyclemeter, giving me even more data and versatility. I still highly recommend this app!
Third review: after another year with Cyclemeter, I am still very satisfied. I once used a Garmin, but now Cyclemeter has totally replaced it. I also want to add that the tech support is very responsive. - Email them with a question and you get a timely response. I am extremely satisfied with this app.
Fourth review: I still consider this a fantastic app. I used it for all of last riding season and look forward to using it this year. I use the Elite version, which is very economical and so packed with features. I highly recommend this app.
- Abvio Inc.
- 84.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.