Cyclemeter GPS - Cycling Running and Mountain Biking Ride Tracking
By Abvio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add powerful advanced features. (Elite features noted by *.)
• Records and stores unlimited numbers of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, and overall.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud. *
• View bar and pie charts of over 25 statistics across all your workouts. *
• Start and stop with your earphone remote. *
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection. *
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors. *
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using the M7 coprocessor. (iPhone 5S or later.) *
• Stop, start, lap, and view stats with the Casio STB-1000 sports watch and the Wahoo RFLKT+ bike computer. *
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps. *
• Automatically record the weather for your location. *
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate. *
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote. *
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile. *
• Choose from a variety of high quality voices. *
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Import and compete against other people's workouts. *
• Hear announcements on how far you are ahead of or behind your competition. *
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans. *
• Design your own training plans. *
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars. *
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities. *
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets. *
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts. *
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone. *
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance. *
• Includes the most advanced bike power meter support available on any application or device. *
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and dailymile to share your workouts online. *
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress. *
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech technology. *
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches. *
• Import a route or virtual competitor by simply tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari. *
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites. *
For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating, and more
• Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, walking, or training.
• Each app supports all features, activities, and plans.
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.2.8
• Updated to latest Facebook library.
• Updated bike cadence sensor support (Wahoo RPM).
• Improved interval speed/pace calculations.
• Added Smooth Elevation Graphs setting.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Enjoy using Cyclemeter? Please take a moment to give us a nice review. It really helps us, because the App Store prioritizes highly-rated apps. Please visit cyclemeter.com/review or search the App Store.
Already reviewed Cyclemeter? With each update, reviews are archived in the App Store, and so resubmitting your review again is especially helpful.
Questions or issues? Please write to us at email@example.com and we will take great care of you.
Great app but Twitter postings are poor...
I enjoy watching my route times change, I like the graph of my route, and having the weather recorded for that day is real helpful. I really like the detail this app gives you, it's fantastic!!
But...I just didn't like how the app posted a map of my route on Twitter. I didn't realize that is what the app was doing until weeks later and I view that as a security issue. If someone follows you on twitter and they see that your route is the same every day then that could pose an issue. I know men dont have to think that way but girls do! So I deleted the twitter access from the app. I didn't mind the app using my twitter but I think out of all the things they could choose to post they picked the worst one!! Not a smart thing at all and they need to change that or make you more aware of what they are posting on your behalf!!
Continues to be the best cycle tracking app
(Updated for version 10.2.8) I've purchased and tried a number of the GPS apps for cycling, and this one is still my workhorse iPhone app after four+ years. The interface is simple and streamlined, and the app does just what it needs to - keeps and organizes your rides and provides you with maps, splits, best / worst timings and history. The newer charting features that will display performance over time are a welcome addition, especially if combined with viewing on an iPad with its larger display.
Outstanding cycle app
This is superb app. I tried them all --- 12 different ones, and two or three rides with each different app, to give them all a fair shake down. Cyclemeter was the clear winner (I upgraded to the Elite version). It provides all the data and information you could ever want, and is highly, highly customizable. Developer support is also fantastic. I sent them a couple of questions regarding usage, and they responded very, very quickly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 26, 2014
- Version: 10.2.8
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Abvio Inc.
- © 2014 Abvio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade$4.99
- Elite Upgrade$2.99
- Elite Upgrade$4.99
- Elite Upgrade$3.99