Cycles keeps track of your period and fertility without all the inputting and upkeep of similar apps. Irregular cycle? Just rotate the dial to the first red day when your period arrives. That’s it! Cycles automatically adjusts your cycle lengths and forecasts as needed.
BUILT FOR YOU, GREAT FOR BOTH
Cycles is the only app of its kind designed for *both* of you. We've made it fun to invite your Partner to connect and keep up with your cycle. That way he will be more prepared to provide emotional support, plan trips and romantic evenings at the perfect time without having to ask, and know your most fertile days when planning a pregnancy. Husbands and boyfriends love this app as much as you do!
GORGEOUS AND FUN TO USE
Track your current period in one glance with a beautifully designed Cycle view, and see upcoming cycles in a scrolling monthly Calendar. Set personal reminders to make sure you remember to Take the Pill, or receive discreet notifications like "The bees are coming" to pencil in romantic evenings when planning a pregnancy. And an optional passcode lock keeps your privacy absolutely secure.
MODERN, RESEARCH-BASED FERTILITY TRACKING
Cycles uses modern and scientifically-researched fertility tracking to help predict fertility, with accuracy up to 95%!
SIMPLE & ELEGANT INTERFACE --
• Track this month's cycle with a quick glance
• Fertile days are displayed in green, your ovulation day in blue
• Early or late this month? Just rotate the dial to recalibrate your period
• Tap the center button to change your period & cycle settings
• Even if you miss a few months, it still works when you come back!
• View your entire cycle instantly on a convenient monthly calendar
• Scroll to see upcoming cycles, even two months at the same time
• Plan upcoming events and vacations around your period
• Takes all the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days
PARTNER (In-App Purchase)
• Invite your partner with just a tap using Facebook login (or by email)
• Share your cycle info for him to view only
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner
REMINDERS (In-App Purchase)
• Receive discreet notifications when your period is about to start or end
• Playful, customized notifications you can set for fertile days
• Personal reminders with customized messages for anything you choose
• Optional passcode or Touch-ID to protect your privacy
• Discreet name and iPhone icon to prevent curious eyes
• Keeps your period Reminders & Calendar separate from iPhone's built-in apps
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and iPod Touch
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research thats is more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
Optional permission requests:
• Health app, to record your cycles and reproductive health data
• Notifications, to remind you of the phases of your cycle
• Contacts, to help you connect with your partner
We are constantly improving Cycles. Every update includes improvements for speed and reliability. If something’s not working for you, you have a great idea, or just want to say hello, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love Cycles? Please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Good - but confusing
I was hoping to use the app to track and predict my irregular cycles. The amount of information you can input is awesome- basal body temp, mucus, etc. But it doesn't automatically calculate when your next period will be based off your previous ones you've tracked. You have to input your average cycle length yourself which I find really inconvenient and can be extremely inaccurate. I have to manually count how many days it has been between all of my periods and then add the total days, then divide the total by the number of periods to get the average. It would be so much more helpful if the app did this automatically. Another odd thing is that you can change the current day on the cycle view. Beyond just going back to yesterday to put in information, you can actually change the day to today being the 21st day in your cycle vs the 20th. So again this provides the opportunity for your data to be inaccurate. Other than that, the app is great. It doesn't crash, and it has an easy to use interface.
Fewer Fights! Amazing!
This app has single-handedly reduced the amount of fighting in my marriage by over 90%! As an INTJ guy with the emotional range and empathic abilities of a belt sander, this app has been amazing! It pops up a warning "Stormy days ahead," and I know it's time to stop being purely analytical, and engage in a softer and gentler kind of interaction with my wife. And while this type of behavior is entirely unnatural to me, and perhaps even artificial, doing so has dramatically improved my quality of life!
We've had remarkably poor timing with my wife being on her period during almost every fun/sexy vacation/weekend trip we've ever taken, including our honeymoon, regardless of which one of us plans it. Now I can look months in advance and pick dates to allow for maximum enjoyment for both of us!
Highly recommend this app for any guy who's looking to improve his relationship, or may struggle with understanding human emotions!
This app is really nice to work with
Before this app I struggled to keep up with my “time of the month” accurately. I would always be too early or unfortunately late😭. This app changes that drastically. Now I’m able to keep up with everything. Bonus the app is super cute. The circle is easy to keep up with therefore, your period is easier to track. I love it. I think this is the first app I’ve gotten where I can officially say it’s simple and good to use. So for anyone that’s looking for a good tracker, I suggest you get this one. It’ll definitely be worth it.
Edit: I’ve been using the app for almost a year now. After a while of tweaking with it and changing things, it eventually becomes super accurate. So accurate to the point of being right about your first and last day. It’s amazing.
- Perigee AB
- 42.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Perigee AB
- In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.