Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need. Each issue is packed with buying advice and tests of essential cycling gear - everything from bikes to bags!
Cycling Plus is the place to find training advice, nutrition secrets and practical tips guaranteed to improve your bicycling. It's also full of inspirational rides, real-life cycling stories and entertaining riding-related features.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Cycling Plus app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
OMG, the latest app update is a disaster! Cycling Plus is a fantastic magazine and while the previous app had its issues, it felt like I was reading their printed publication. Nice.
With much fanfare, we subscribers were told of a whole new and improved app. Hogwash! It’s total rubbish. It now views like a web page. Horrible, absolutely horrible. They’ve ruined the entire customer experience.
I’ll likely not renew in the next year and return to getting the print version.
I can’t believe the idiots they have for their app developers. More so, their management team are clueless to have approved this garbage.
To put icing on the cake, it’s impossible to directly contact the publisher via the app. The support link offers only FAQ or SurveyMonkey. In FAQ, there’s an instruction how to contact the magazine but the instructions are invalid. The link they describe doesn’t exist.
We are very sorry that you do not like the new format. We carried out a lot of user testing before making this change and we feel that this solution offers the best reading experience for customers across all of the different screen sizes on Apple devices. If you would like to give feedback on a specific feature please feel free to contact us using the in-app support form. We will check the information in the FAQ and make sure it is up to date. We will also pass on your feedback to the apropriate people - we are monitoring our customers' reaction to the new format carefully at this time and will consider all suggestions equally.
Incredibly obnoxious process requiring new app and a login
This magazine was sold and I can no longer access the issues I previously purchased unless I create a login and password with my email. I purposely don't like giving this information out and I think it conflicts with Apples policies. I am sending Apple an email about this.
So I created a login which I didn't need before and didn't want to do and downloaded the new app. Now none of my previous purchases show up as purchases and when I try to do a restore subscription it doesn't work. Am I supposed to pay twice for issues I have bought for years?
Whose idiotic idea was this?
E-version is Great
I have always enjoyed Cycling Plus but was a bit piqued about not being able to get the paper version until a month late at the local book store. Getting the e-version puts it at my fingertips right away and keeps it close to review old editions. Saves a lot of space and paper, too!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 12-Month Subscription $43.99
- 1-Month Subscription $5.49
- Cycling Plus subscription $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.