Cycling Plus - the number one magazine for road cyclists
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Exclusive Subscription Offer: For a limited time only, try our digital magazine from just 5p per day with our 3-month subscription. Plus, you'll get FREE instant access to the latest issue! Ends 29th January.***
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need. Each issue is packed with buying advice and tests of essential cycling gear - everything from bikes to bags!
Cycling Plus is the place to find training advice, nutrition secrets and practical tips guaranteed to improve your bicycling. It's also full of inspirational rides, real-life cycling stories and entertaining riding-related features.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month - £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £29.99 - €39.99 - $39.99
Single issue price:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
What's New in Version 3.5.60
- Bug fixes and Improvements
Always updated reports and helpful from the first to the last page.
Great Cycling Magazine
App works well most of time. Doesn't crash and content is easily accessed.
Objective Cycling Magazine
This is my favorite cycling magazine for objective articles and reviews. Highly recommended.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 3.5.60
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Co
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycling Plus$39.99
- February 2015Free
- Cycling Plus$3.99
- Cycling Plus subscription$2.99
- Cycling Plus$12.99
- Cycling Plus subscription$32.99
- Tour de France GuideFree
- July 2015$4.99
- May 2015$4.99
- Cycling Plus subscription$9.99