The CycliqPlus App allows you to change the settings and customise your Cycliq Fly6 CE, Fly12 CE or Fly12 bike camera. Choose your preferred camera and light setup to capture everything and stay visible on your rides. Plus, you can also edit your footage shot on the Fly.
CHANGE SETTINGS IN YOUR CYCLIQ BIKE CAMERA
Pair your Fly6 CE, Fly12 CE or Fly12 device using the CycliqPlus App, then easily navigate through settings to customise your device.
* Change camera settings
* Choose your preferred light settings
* Adjust sound levels and alerts
* Turn incident protection mode on/off
EDIT YOUR FOOTAGE
With this app you’ll be able to quickly edit your videos, add Strava overlays and share to your preferred social platform.
* Import footage from Fly6 CE and Fly12 CE through USB on-the-go (cable connector required)
* Import footage from Fly12 via WiFi (not available on CE models)
* Edit and trim footage
* Connect to Strava and overlay your metrics on to your footage
* Add tramlines to your video (not available on CE models)
* Share your finished video on social media
ACTIVATE YOUR BIKE ALARM
Cycliq bike cameras come with an integrated bike alarm. Enable and disable the alarm from the CycliqPlus app by toggling the Alarm button on the home screen. If your camera is moved when connected via the app an alarm will sound, the unit will start flashing and recording, and you’ll get a notification on your smartphone.
• Korean and Japanese translations
• Settings option in Side Menu
• Tooltip for the Incident and Idle modes
• Warning message when updating EIS settings
• Locked Files warning when reaches 50%
• Studio Mode unable to turn off
• Incorrect status shown for previously paired devices
• Connection with no SD card shows 0% locked files (Fly12 CE)
• Settings were not disabled even if no SD card is mounted in the device
• Tooltip switch is not enabled when no SD card is mounted
• On initial connection, battery and free space were not shown (Fly12)
• Interchanged order for Light and Sound Settings
• Reordered the System Configuration settings
• Changed the Locked Files indicator colour to red / Locked files indicator is shown as red even if percentage shown is less than 50% (Fly12 CE / Fly6 CE)
• Master reset details shown in the tutorial (Fly6 CE)
• Separated WiFi device name and password (Fly12)
• Changed the appearance for selected option in Side Menu
Ratings and Reviews
“Loading” and freezing is all this app does sadly with the Fly12CE. Once again Cycliq’s products are not ready for market.
Bad app/great product
The app is very bad and the software is very confusing to download. Guy please find a way to send the update to the app and then we can download it to our unit....
Terrible app and abysmal device
There is no way to edit or even view video footage using the app. Basically, it has no purpose except to change a few minor settings. Worse, the app thinks it’s connected to a device I don’t even own and is now unusable. Even after restarting my phone and relaunching the app, it’s still stuck on that device.
Forget using the desktop app. That doesn’t work either. It just freezes on the video loading screen. How do you make a camera in 2018 that provides no way to retrieve and edit the footage? This may be the worst consumer electronics purchase I have ever made. Unbelievable.
- Cycliq Products Pty. Ltd.
- 150.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cycliq Products Pty. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.