Cyclist: The Road Cycling Magazine
By Dennis Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dedicated to road cycling, Cyclist magazine reviews the best road bikes and gear.
Special offer: purchase an annual subscription and get your first 2 issues free!
Dedicated solely to road cycling, Cyclist will take you on the world’s most stunning rides and get behind the doors of iconic brands.
With performance advice from top experts, we unearth tall tales from the pro peloton and get you up-close to the best road bikes and cycling gear.
Plus, Cyclist mixes in-depth articles with breathtaking imagery from the sport’s best photographers. It’s the road cycling magazine you’ve been waiting for.
You’ll get everything that’s in the print version in an app-friendly format, plus additional images, video content and 360° views of the latest bikes.
When you subscribe to Cyclist magazine you’ll automatically get the latest issue for free. If you take out an annual subscription you’ll receive 2 free issues.
• Purchase a single issue £3.99
• Purchase a 3 issue subscription £9.99 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase a 6 issue subscription £19.99 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase an annual subscription £39.99 (and receive your first 2 issues for free)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current iTunes subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• iTunes subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• iTunes subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Bug fixes- We fixed the issue with in-app purchases. We also fixed the problem with the navigation bar that can not be accessed at the top of the screen.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Can't you fix your app?
The new app is a little better but still has issues. Can't you hire someone to fix it? While you're trying to scroll to read an article, you bring up the menu which stops your scrolling! With the latest version, you now get the white screen of death that tells you that the page was intentionally left blank. Why? You need to close the app and then have the pleasure of searching for the page you were reading!
Subscription doesn't work in app
I've contacted the app support team at least 10 times for support. Its like a robot answering the questions. No help at all. Keep promising an app update that never comes.
I love the magazine but I can't get the magazine through the app. It wants me to pay for issues I've already a subscribed to. App days I have a subscription but won't let me download. Terribly frustrating. I've contacted iTunes to ask for a refund. Couldn't be more disappointed.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 04, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dennis Publishing Limited
- © Dennis Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cyclist Subscription$13.99
- Cyclist Subscription$26.99
- Cyclist Subscription$49.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 36$5.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 14$5.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 4$5.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 28$5.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 23$5.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 21$5.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 32$5.99