The “Cyclops 1.0" app is a remote controller of the Cyclops Gear CGX3 Wi-Fi camera.
You can connect the CGX3 via Wi-Fi by the iPhone or iPad with Cyclops 1.0 App. After you establish the connection, you can live view the camera video stream, trigger start movie record, take a picture, view the thumbnail, Edit and Apply Effects on both picture and Video, and download the video or picture to your phone or tablet. Also now you can share these edited files to your social media platforms.
1. Open camera Wi-Fi
2. Connect to the camera WiFi, the password is: recordlife.
3. Open the Cyclops 1.0 App
1. Preview stream, live streaming from camera.
2. Trigger action, in the preview stream, you can trigger camera to take a video or picture.
3. Support delay capture.
4. Support video quality change.
5. Support image size change.
6. Support white-balance change
7. Format the camera SD card.
8. Listing photo & video files and download or delete files.
9. Single photo playback.
10. Automatic time correction with iPhone or iPad when established the connection.
11. Photo & video capture by Device camera.
12. Apply effects on Video & Pictures.
13. Share the files on your social media platforms.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t connect via WiFi to the camera, directions are vague and don’t match what the app displays! Can’t say anything more about the app because you can’t make it past the first simple step to use the rest of the app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.