CymaScope - Music Made Visible
By Sonic Age America LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The C y m a S c o p e App
Inspired by the legendary CymaScope instrument.
See the actual geometry of music for the first time.
available now for iPhone and iPad.
* The CyamScope App is the world's first App that allows you to see the geometry of piano sounds.
* The beautiful cymatic imagery you see is not computer generated.
* All imagery in the app was created on the CymaScope, (a scientific instrument that makes sound visible) and then stored in digital memory for you to enjoy.
* Play the Keyboard - Play the piano using touch-sensitive circular keyboard in your choice of concert pitch.
* Use your voice - Trigger the notes with your voice - great fun and can be used for voice coaching.
* Live Music - Play a live musical instrument or any recorded music to the app and watch the CymaScope imagery unfold in real time.
* Record a melody line of up to 144 notes to be played and replayed at the touch of a button, revealing the beautiful cymatic imagery in real time.
* Concert Pitch - Select your favorite concert pitch: 432 Hertz, 440 Hertz, 444 Hertz, each providing unique dynamic imagery.
* Project The Imagery - Experiment with visual projection of the piano notes by connecting a video projector to the iPhone or iPad.
* Color Or Monochrome - Choose the 440 Hertz visible piano notes for colorized performance, or choose the 432 Hertz and 444 Hertz visible piano notes for monochrome study.
* Capture & Share - Capture moments of the imagery and share on Facebook or by email.
* Save and print - Save any moment of the imagery to the device's Photo Library then print a hard copy-great for colorization by children using paints or crayons.
Also included with the App:
Watch a demonstration of MusicMadeVisible of Debussy's Clair de Lune in 440 Hertz tuning played by concert pianist Daniel Levy.
For those interested in the subject of concert pitch, an article on this subject is included in English, Spanish and German.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Mic Adjustments
There is a microphone icon that made me believe I could sing or play into the app and it would respond to me. When I click the microphone icon it only plays random notes and does not respond to my voice or sound. Not impressed.
This truly is a revolution in our understanding of music from the standpoint of vibrational frequency as the translation of everything. That includes of course the perception of image based upon photo-reception. Additionally, water the foundation of life provides the modicum necessary in order to visualize frequency. The discovery of the technology incorporated in this application is perhaps a testament to the deepest understanding of the fibers of reality. In terms of physics credence can be lent to string theory, or that all matter and energy share the common language of constantly vibrating particles. Pandora's Box is open now. May as well see what's inside
Can I Get My Money Back?
The live music mic is a SCAM!!!
I was really excited to use this app for live performances but was greatly disappointed to see that it is a hoax of pre-recorded images to notes similar to that which is being played. The transitions between notes don't make sense and are not consistent. Not sure why they would even put in the time to create this app...unless of course it was for my $10 😟
Can I get my money back, please?