Cymbal - Your song of the moment
By Anthem Labs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover songs the world is falling in love with.
Cymbal is the music social network for mobile devices. Share your favorite song from SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Music, and follow friends, artists, and everyone in between to see what’s soundtracking their lives. Join the community that loves the music you do by following a hashtag, and listen to their current favorite songs in an endless, crowdsourced playlist. Talk with friends and likeminded listeners about the songs that move you, and discover what’s trending worldwide.
Welcome to the world’s most important community for music.
• Share your song of the moment from SoundCloud, Spotify, or Apple Music
• Stream any song in full with SoundCloud, Spotify Premium, or Apple Music
• Discover the songs friends, favorite artists, and communities can’t stop listening to
• Listen to a playlist of songs trending worldwide
• Follow hashtags to find like-minded listeners and hear trending songs
• Have conversations with like-minded listeners
• Find friends, artists, bands, publications, celebrities, and people with similar music taste
What's New in Version 2.3.3
• Share cymbals to social as album covers
• Making room for some cool new stuff
--- Cymbal 2.0 ---
• Hashtags are communities | Find like-minded listeners by following a hashtag like #indie or #thestrokes. Talk about your favorite music with fellow fans and listen to trending songs. The top song from any hashtag you follow will live in your feed like a new friend.
• Trending songs chart | Check the Explore tab to see what songs are currently being shared the most
• Last nine | Share your last nine Cymbals to other social networks in a pretty graphic.
• UI and UX makeover | 2.0 prioritizes exposing conversations and interactions. Check the feed to see captions surfaced on any post, or the profile to see a user's bio and link to get acquainted.
• And much more.
Best Social Media
I was recommended by my best friend, Eric "Dirk Diggler" Ghinassi, about a year ago; I'm currently addicted to it and will before the foreseeable future. This app has dramatically altered the way I digest music, and it has honesty become fundamental to how I share tunes as well. This app will only increase in popularity. The creators and members of staff are incredibly friendly and want you to have a good user experience. This is by far the best social media experience I've ever had. Shout out to Gabe, Charlie, and the rest of the team. Now if only I can convince Justin Gage from Aquarium Drunkard to use it...
Instagram for music
Like any other social media platform, this one is only as much fun as friends you have that are currently utilizing it. I really hope more people I know start to use this app because it is great!
Sharing music over the Internet is notoriously hard. It's never easy to share a full song. But this app makes it easy and casual to share what you're currently listening to you and I'm excited to be able to look back at what I was listening to weeks and months past.
Loving this app
I'm really loving watching this app grow. The community is a great size and built off of such a wonderful concept.
If I had any critiques rn it would be that it would be nice to be able to save Cymbals without having to play the songs they're attached too. Also, a chat feature would be really cool. With a community based on such an intimate thing as music it would be nice to be able to make friends a little easier.
Other than that, great app ♡