The revolutionary internet security app that combines the safety, controls and activity reports parents need, while allowing kids the fun and freedom of using the web and chatting with friends.
Kids learn by doing and exploring on their own. But parents can't watch every keystroke, sent message and web click as they happen in real time. That's where CynjaSpace comes in. It handles the dangers that lurk in the hidden alleys of the internet. Kids make real connections, message with friends and family approved by their parent, and surf the web.
You can feel safe knowing that your children are in a secure, private space, supervised by you, with the help of the security professionals at CynjaSpace.
[+] Secure Family Chat
[+] KId-Safe Filtered Web
[+] Cyberpower education for kids
You'll get all of this, plus new Cynja comics published every month!
With this app, you get a secure environment where kids can practice safe online behavior and learn to be responsible digital citizens. CynjaSpace is the first app of its kind to provide a safe and complete digital experience for kids, where parents not only monitor and protect their children’s online behavior, but families have the opportunity to learn together about making smart choices online.
Created by the information security professionals who brought you The Cynja comic series, this is the security app they designed for their own kids. It offers parental activity controls, cutting edge protections and expert guidance on digital parenting.
CynjaSpace was designed with:
- Custom built cybersecurity protections such as spam blockers, malicious site tracking & educational cartoon warnings.
- Controlled information sharing with only parent-approved trusted connections, cyber privacy protection, complete protection against data collection & mining, and secure storage.
- Customizable parental controls & activity reports providing age & subject appropriate content blocking and internet usage reports.
- Cool comic book characters from The Cynja book series serving as the role models for kids.
- Cyber safety lessons from The Cynja for both parents & kids; demonstrating digital ethical behavior, detecting malicious activities, showing proper social interaction & responsibility, and helping to build a personal reputation online.
- Cyber education turns into a game by encouraging positive behavior with points and rewards.
Ratings and Reviews
Cynjaspace is a great app to help me let my child interact in cyberspace in an environment where she can learn to be safe ... Similar to how I teach her to act in the physical world. A big bonus is she LOVES it.
Safe way to stay in touch!
I learned about Heather Dahl and The Cynja from an article in eForensic Magazine. Heather talked about women in tech world and stressed the importance about educating kids about cyber safety. I am a cyber security professional myself and pride myself in keeping my kids safe while online. The books helped my 8 yo son understand in visual way that cyber world is hiding a lot of bad guys in it and it is not ok to click on everything that pops up on the screen. When the CynjaSpace came out we could not wait to try it out and we were not disappointed! As a military family we move a lot and thanks to CS app my son can safely keep up with his friends even after they move away. Moreover the parental oversight and timer settings are just what this cyber savvy mom was looking for :) What makes it super special for my son is the fact that one of the main characters in The Cynja is named Grant just like my son :)
So great to see an app based on privacy, security, and education. It has something for everyone in the family. Compared to other "nanny" solutions, our single family iPad isn't overtaken with kids settings or locked up for the night when the kids time limit is up. The chat is great for friends overseas (no weirdos can hassle me) and the message of cyber safety is great. The kids like the new Dojo game and safe web browser. (Me too!) Super customizable for both kids and an all around great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.