The Cypher App - The Best Rap App in the Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Rap App everyone's talking about.
"5/5 Stars. This app is absolutely perfect for freestyle rappers and highly recommended. ” Appdictions.com ★★★★★
Pick a beat, record your freestyle session, then save or upload to Facebook.
Get this app that's currently on tour with TheCypher.ca to help uplift and support freestyle rappers around the globe!
"The Cypher App is the ONLY app to get if you want to sharpen your game. You won't regret it!" Jessie Cortes, TheCypher.ca Grassroots Hiphop Event
Definition of a Cypher [sahy-fer] :
“The process of tapping into your subconscious. A state of mind where thoughts and actions flow from your mind rather than being instrumented…Shown in freestyle/beatboxing circles.”
Welcome to The Cypher App:
✓ BIG Beats! 10 professional, studio produced beats
✓ BIG Graphics! One of the best designed ‘Music’ apps in the world
✓ Represent! Upload your recording to Facebook from your device!**
✓ Multiple Verses! Transition from beat-to-beat in a single recording
✓ Save the Classics! Title & Keep a library of your favorite recordings
**Instructions & Tips**
See a full instructional video demo here: http://dailyappshow.com/the-cypher-app
Try recording in the following ways:
- Tap record, say an acapella intro, select a beat from the menu at the top of the screen, begin rapping.
- You can scroll through the beats in the menu! Hold your finger down on the menu and swipe up and down to see all the beats.
- Select a beat, tap record (beat starts), say an intro, tap New Verse (new beat), and begin rapping over the new beat.
- Select a beat, tap record (beat starts), say an intro, tap New Verse multiple times to simulate a DJ scratching, begin rapping when the beat restarts.
- Big up your Cypher! Don't be afraid to post your recording on Facebook for your friends to hear.
- Facebook uploads get stored in your profile video collection. Don't forget to tag yourself, or your friends in the recording!
Visit TheCypherApp.com where you can:
✓ See the app in action! See exactly how to use the app
✓ Get the word out! Post your name & feedback on our Graffiti wall!
All beats produced and mastered in high definition by AJ Bayani, a young, up and coming producer based in California, USA.
** Facebook sharing is only available for iPhone 4/3GS, and iPod 4 devices.
Brought to you by Swipelab!
See more of our apps here: http://www.swipelab.com/
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Added Instruction Overlays
- Visual upgrades and fixes
This is my favorite app hands down. Easy to use, never tried headphones do I'm not aware of those flaws. I know you wanna keep the volume turned all the way up and sing directly into the bottom of your iPhone as if it were a mic and usually it sounds great. We pass the phone around all the time. Definitely wish you could convert these to mp3...Maybe an update in the future?
I just run GarageBand in the background recording,then play the beat or flow over it,go back to GB,hit stop,cut all the dead air out,tweak it,mail it or do what I do,put it out there anyway...also I send them to iMovie,leave it blank with just the song,and put it in your camera roll,or mail it,then open it in download app,iTunes click and drag,there you go
Doesn't work with headphones b/c it picks up the sound form the speakers. To get the best voice recording speak right into the mic. Do not face the screen towards youself. Great app needs more beats!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 26, 2011
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BILLY BAMBAO
- © 2011, Dreamtank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.