Molecular Probes Flow Cytometry Reagent Guide
By Invitrogen Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The newly updated Molecular Probes® Flow Cytometry mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent reagents, kits, and protocols for cell biology and microbiology applications.
Now you can use your mobile device to:
• Select reagents by application area or product type
• See predictive results for each reagent or kit
• View streamlined, intuitive protocols
• Track protocol progress with a built-in timer that runs in the background, even if you leave the app
The mobile app also includes fluorescence excitation and emission data for each product, making experimental design and setup easier than ever. Listed below are the application areas and product types included in the app.
• Cell viability
• Cell proliferation
• Cell cycle
• Cell tracing and tracking
• Oxidative stress
• Protein labeling kits
• Primary antibodies
• Secondary antibodies
• Calibration tools
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Minor enhancements related to product content.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 28, 2017
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 79.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Invitrogen
- © Thermo Fisher Scientific
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.