By Angel Cordero Ampuero
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"D. Bones is an app designed for effectively learning the skeletal system in an engaging and motivating way for kids of all ages." -We are Teachers-
- Featured on the iPad Education “New and Noteworthy” section.
- Featured on the iPad Education “Staff Favorites” section.
- Featured on the iTunes "The Human Body" section.
- One of the 50 Best iPad Apps for STEM Education -OnlineUniversities.com-
Make sure your kids fully learn about the human skeleton!
D. Bones is an educational app designed to help kids reinforce and practice material learned at school about the human skeleton.
The app is divided into three sections:
• A puzzle, so users can practice placing bones in their correct location in the skeleton.
• A quiz to test users' knowledge at two levels of difficulty.
• Supporting text that provides basic descriptions of bones.
The music is by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750), a musical genius who was perhaps the greatest composer of the Baroque period. The selected pieces are drawn from the repertoire typically learned by piano students in their early years of training.
Isygames is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain social network integration .
- Does not include any analytics.
- Does not contain external links.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Ready for the Kids category.
My son loves the puzzle game, but begs to turn off the snowflakes. Please add that in options. It's unnecessary and really takes away from an otherwise 4-5 star app.
It gets the job done but needs an update
I think an additional game and info would round this app out and I would rather phalanges and metatarsals were used instead of hand bones and foot bones. It's getting the job done though and the kids like it fine.
Immersive fun and a little spooky
My 2-year old and 4-year old kids now know all the names for the bones and even better: where to put them. Thanks D.Bones for making such a fun app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Angel Cordero Ampuero
- © 2012 isygames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.