Access all of your Dungeons & Dragons content anywhere you go with the D&D Beyond reader.
- D&D products. Browse, unlock, and read the entire Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition library.
- Offline access. Never miss your books, even in areas without wifi coverage.
- Bookmarks and Search. Find the rules you need when you need them!
- Display options. Read as you like in book, clean, or night modes.
-Updated Login and About screens text
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but recently became buggy again
This app is really useful (and I’m willing to overlook the absence of character sheets). However, recently it has become really buggy after a new update (don’t know if it’s only on iPad). It’s gotten slower, crashed more, and taken so much longer to load pages. It also has a bug where then using your finger to scroll through the page screen at the bottom it gets stuck and you have to scroll further with the circle in order to move past the original pages, plus an annoying bug that if you accidentally move your finger a little to the side, it jumps back to a random earlier place on the page. Both have been there since launch. Please fix these bugs, it makes it so annoying when using the app for long periods.
A nice start: app for official content purchases and reading w/ a few other facets like quick content access (spells, feats, etc). Runs stable, quite useful, but painfully missing expected features and functionality.
The main missing features are character sheets and encounter/campaign management. These are limited to the website alone. On a phone browser I find using them clunky and jarring for navigating via the hamburger like menu along w/ the site header menus always eating up screen real estate.
This is what mobile apps are for! To give an optimized experience to the user outside of a browser based system. Please, PLEASE add these two items to the mobile app.
Semi new to dnd this has been a phenomenal resource. Having access to the books at any given time without having to carry 20 textbooks is very convenient. I hope this app start to add more capabilities and tools from the website. An issue I’ve been running into are the books get stuck on a page. When you press go back it takes you to the compendium instead of your current book. Then if you press the book it takes you back to the stuck page. Closing and opening the app doesn’t help (using iPad Pro 11 inch)
- Wikia Inc.
- 125.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2019 D&D Beyond / Wikia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Player's Handbook $29.99
- Xanathar's Guide to Everything $29.99
- Dungeon Master's Guide $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.