Viewer for D-Link Cams
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and control your D-Link Network Camera on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Quick & Easy Access to your D-Link IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WIFI Networks, that is great for those on the go.
Move with a swipe. Zoom with a pinch.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for supported D-Link PTZ models.
(Please see the supported cams list)
Faster than the internet browser interface.
- Your camera(s) appear straight away in the multicam view once the App loads,
then double tap a camera to view a bigger high speed image.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later.
Record video clips
- Record live video from your camera - Up to 30 seconds for each video.
Demo Cams Included.
- There are a number of D-Link Cameras available on startup to help you get started.
Add unlimited cameras.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many D-Link Cams as you want.
- Works with most models of D-link camera. (See the compatibility list below for your camera model)
- Works with Dynamic DNS services.
- We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems contact us using the support section of our website:-
DCS-G900, DCS-900, DCS-900W, DCS-910, DCS-920,
DCS-930, DCS-930L, DCS-932, DCS-932L, DCS-942, DCS-942L
DCS-1000, DCS-1100, DCS-1130,
DCS-2000, DCS-2100, DCS-2100G, DCS-2102, DCS -2103,
DCS-2121, DCS-2130, DCS-2210, DCS-2230
DCS-3110, DCS-3112, DCS-3220, DCS-3220G, DCS-3230,
DCS-3410, DCS-3411, DCS-3420, DCS-3430, DCS-3710, DCS-3710 B1,
DCS-5220, DCS-5230, DCS-5230L, DCS-5300, DCS-5300G,
DCS-5605, DCS-5610, DCS-5635
DCS-6110, DCS-6111, DCS-6112, DCS-6113,
DCS-6410, DCS-6510, DCS-6511, DCS-6616, DCS-6620, DCS-6620G,
DCS-6815, DCS-6815 B1, DCS-6817, DCS-6817 B1, DCS-6818, DCS-6818 B1,
DCS-7110, DCS-7410, DCS-7510
Not Supported (These cameras will NOT work on the app)
DCS-950, DCS-950G, DCS-1110,
DVS-210-1, DVS-310-1, DVS-V310-4
DCS-2000, DCS-2100, DCS-2100G, DCS-2120,
DCS-5220, DCS-5300, DCS-5300G,
If your cam isn't listed above, you can contact us through our support page to find out if your camera will work.
What's New in Version 3.1.5
Update to let users with an iOS version below 5.1.1 get a working version again.
Anyone with below iOS 5.1.1 whose App stopped working on the last update, please delete the App and reinstall again. The last working version should install for you.
First one I've come across that supports all our Dlink cams, including our DCS-3010s. Adding cameras is super easy as the developers designed the app to automatically identify the camera connect string. Happy!
Not so simple
I thought this app would automatically add all the Dlink cameras I have. Because it seemed specific to Dlink. It does not. You have to find and enter all the up addresses. I could have done this with any other cam app.
Dose now work outside my house
I got this app to see both of my cameras out side my house and my free one works better the this one
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 06, 2014
- Version: 3.1.5
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: EyeSpyFX Ltd
- © 2014 EyeSpyFX Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add IP Cams from other companies to the App$1.99