By Min-U Guides
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'D3100 DSLR v1.0' provides quick and easy camera menu references for the Nikon® D3100, with explanations and diagrams covering over one hundred menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D3100 menu usage that are perhaps online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'D3100 DSLR' is bigger than ever and OS 4.3 ready, featuring a handy list of 'D3100 Quick Specs', a troubleshooting checklist, error messages, supported standards, digital photography & DSLR lens glossaries, D3100 tips, iPad Camera Kit overview and new Nikon product previews.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing digital photos instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'D3100 DSLR' v1.0 is organized in the same manner as the D3100 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D3100.
New camera products will have their own Min-U Guides and will join a growing library for Nikon® (D3, D3x, D3s, D300, D300s, D3000, D700, D5000, D60, D40, D40x, D200, D80 etc.) existing cameras, flash units and lenses. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed.
Check Min-UGuide.com (not associated with Nikon Corp.) and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and 'DSLR Toolkit'.
D3100 DSLR v1.0 is current with Nikon® D3100 v1.01 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes • GPS • Eye-fi
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Guide Modes • White Balance Options
What's New in Version 1.1
Corrected blank/white image issues that some users were experiencing.
Improved UI, stability and overall performance for latest iOS update.
Thanks again for the much appreciated feedback!
Don't waste your time.
This is the worst purchases I have ever made. I was expecting some useful information on how to use my camera. This information is worse and not as helpful as what is in the owners manual. All this does is show the camera menu and what information the camera displays. Absolutely no helpful information at all!
overpriced for what it is
not a bad app but over priced. toolkit for dummies provides far more instruction and tips and is only a buck.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 04, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: K Tidwell
- © Ken Tidwell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.