D5EN5: The Instruments - An Interactive Game Book for babies and toddlers
By DADA Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A universal app designed for children between 1 and 5 years beginning in the fun world of music, discovering different instruments and sounds with the characters of D5EN5!
PASSING ON VALUES
The first app from the D5EN5 collection of digital games, an educational project that transmits values such as friendship, respect, equal opportunities, difference, curiosity, teamwork and other positive qualities, with optimism.
A LIMITLESS EXPERIENCE
A universal application, designed so that children aged between 1 and 5 years can have fun learning about music and discovering the different instruments and their sounds, with help from the five characters of the D5EN5 series.
DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AND INSTRUMENTS
Join Mar, Fer, Sil, Pol and Luz as they learn about musical instruments... What does a guitar sound like? What noise does a drum make? What happens when you blow into a saxophone?
The collection of D5EN5 apps was created by illustrator Izqui and Minus is better, in collaboration with the Dada Company.
It also features Lilliana Fortuny (presenter) and Sergi Porter (sound effects), as well as musicians Raph Dumas and Pascal Comelade, who signed over “La Chanson Douce” as the theme tune.
Open your ears...the show’s about to start!
• Enhances the child’s creativity and attention span.
• Enables the child to share experiences with his or her family through quality entertainment.
• Encourages learning and stimulates the child’s artistic and musical skills.
• Transmits universal educational values such as tolerance, friendship, equality, compromise and teamwork.
ABOUT DADA COMPANY
Dada Company is an award-winning studio that creates interactive books and digital toys for children and adults to enjoy together. We offer quality entertainment designed to educate and entertain, and to parents we offer the satisfaction of providing their children an edifying learning experience. We work with educators and education experts to make our products child friendly.
Visit our webpage at web www.dadacompany.com where you can find more information and assistance.
Follow us on Twitter at @DADA_Company or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DADACompany for more information about all our latest news.
Check out videos and trailers of our apps at http://www.youtube.com/user/DADAcompanyEdu
DADA Company takes children’s privacy very seriously, and we want you to have a safe experience. That’s why our apps do not include third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
If you have any trouble with our app or any other questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com. We would be happy to help you. Don’t forget to mention the version of your device and your operating system.
What's New in Version 2.0
IMPORTANT UPDATE FULL OF INNOVATIONS!!!
• Menu on the main page with access to:
- Languages. The application now includes 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.
- The “For Parents” section, with: Reading Guide, evaluation of the app from the viewpoint of the Theory of Multiple Intelligences, and a form to sign up for our newsletter.
- Voice ON/OFF: with the possibility to activate and deactivate speech
- Direct access to Credits
• The "+ Apps" section: Discover other titles from the DADA Company
• Including parental Control
Don’t miss it! If you like it, we’d appreciate your reviews and ratings in the AppStore.
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news and promotions from DADA Club at Facebook.com/DADACompany and follow us on Twitter at @DADA_Company
The DADA Company team www.dadacompany.com
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Sep 11, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: DADA Company Edutainment S.L.
- © DADA COMPANY Edutainment 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.