Da Vinci Pinball
By OOO Gameprom
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display!
Answering the calls for another stellar pinball offering, Gameprom presents Da Vinci Pinball, a pinball monument to the intellectual wellspring of Leonardo!
– Stunning graphics paint a landscape of mysterious symbols and interactive machinery, all rendered in Gameprom's award-winning style and brought to life with our own physics engine, praised for its realism.
– Race along the pathways of knowledge to bring new discoveries to Mankind.
– Medieval weapons, elements of architecture and geometry, mechanical components, and Leonardo's tank and flying machine are all there to explore.
– Embark upon the journey of the Renaissance Mind with Da Vinci Pinball!
– inventive mechanisms providing engaging and open-ended gameplay
– beautiful, high resolution color graphics (from the design team who
received the 2010 Apple Design Award)
– realistic physics and lifelike table operation
– original soundtrack and voice
– three camera views, each displaying the table in high resolution
– 3D (anaglyph) stereographic capability
– high quality audio with stereo pinball sounds
– numerous unique and challenging missions
– gameplay can follow a sequential plotline or be played spontaneously
– Invent the Bicycle - hit three droptargets
– The Path to Truth - pass along the accelerator and past the spinners
to a hole pocket
– Fire the Arbalest - activate the arbalet entry, then hit 4 droptargets
in the sub-table arbalest minigame
– Shoot the Cannon - hit all droptargets and enter the cannon
– Multiball #1 - knock the balls free from their holes
– Multiball #2 - knock the balls free from their holes
– Decode the Codex Minor - cross all lit symbols to illumine the Codex Minor
– Multi-barreled Gun - land in the left hole pocket three times, then
enter the accelerator
– Release the Helicopter - pass through the mechanical dredge and hopper
– Invent the Crane - send three balls into the crane trap
– Decode the Codex Major - cross all lit symbols to illumine the Codex Major
– Construct the Flying Machine - pass over all lit symbols to light both Codices
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Fixed issue with crash
Slow flipper speed
Okay. I don’t do many reviews especially on games because I don’t have many loaded and I rarely have to play. But as an ole skool pinball gamer, this game is pretty good. However, I foind the flppers be a little slow to react. The timing to to conect with the ball takes some getting used to. Unlike another pinball game I adore in the App Store, this one has no cpetetion rgearding the reaction time to flipper. One of the great things I love is that the palyer gets five chances as opposed to three on the ‘other’ pinball game.
The game table is beautiful to behold. The graphics are excellent. However, this game is rather dull. There is not much for the ball to “do”. There do not appear to be any levels or sub games. After a while, watching the rather slow moving ball go through its repititive motions gets a little boring.
I probably would not have purchased this game given the opportunity to test it first.
I thought it was boring. Some cool stuff happens, and its not terrible, but with the name DaVinci, I expected much, much more.