The Dadabahgwan.org app is a free spiritual guide designed to achieve the right understanding of the Self for experiencing its permanent bliss for sustained inner peace. In today’s fast-paced life, this pocket peacemaker provides a solution for how to stop worrying, hurting, blaming and grieving forever and get self help anytime for maintaining personal, social and commercial relations with equanimity. This spiritual healing solution lies within the right understanding obtained from Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan’s simple yet applicable Akram (Stepless) Spiritual Science.
Such a Spiritual Science will help you not only to resolve conflict of interests occurring in your daily life but also to remain calm and peaceful in unfavorable circumstances such as making a loss or losing a dear one. You can obtain your practically applicable solutions to several such questions or problems through this app.
Through the Knowledge of the Self and the experiment of Self Realization triggering spiritual awakening, you are able to attain permanent peace of mind. This is what thousands of people are experiencing today, who are on the Akram path of spiritual enlightenment through the awakening of the Self. You can also listen to their blissful experiences here. Information about where and when this Experiment of Self Realization (Gnan Vidhi) is going to take place can also be obtained from this app. Here are the modules that come along with this spiritual world:
• Scientific Solutions: Find free scientific solutions to your everyday problems from the following customized sub-modules:
- Self Help
- Spiritual Science
- Akram Vignan
• Spiritual Media:
- Dadavani Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Spiritual Quotes
- Spiritual Songs
• Upcoming Satsang and Gnan Vidhi Schedule: Remain informed about the latest schedule of upcoming Satsang (Spiritual Discourses) and Gnan Vidhi (Self Realization Ceremony) programs of Pujya Deepakbhai. Also keep a watch on the detailed schedule of Satsangs telecasts on different TV channels worldwide through the following sub-modules:
- Satsang and Gnan Vidhi Schedule
- TV Program Schedule
• Introduction to Spiritual Masters: Explore the life of Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan who is The Founder of the Akram Vignan Movement as well as about His Disciples, especially the life before and after attending the Self Realization Ceremony through the following sub-modules:
- Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan
- Pujya Niruma
- Pujya Deepakbhai
• Experiences: Watch and read the experiences of people after they took part in the Self Realization Ceremony in English, Hindi and Gujarati through the following sub-modules:
- Watch Experiences
- Read Experiences
Overview of App Maker
Dada Bhagwan Foundation (DBF) and its associated charitable trusts are socio-spiritual non-profit organizations formed with the goal of spreading peace and ultimate bliss to the world through the spiritual science of Akram Vignan. This is the science of Self Realization as expounded by the Gnani Purush Dada Bhagwan.
Who is Dada Bhagwan?
While explaining to others who 'Dada Bhagwan' is, Param Pujya Dadashri would say:
"What you see here is not 'Dada Bhagwan'. What you see is 'A. M. Patel'. I am a Gnani Purush and He that is manifested within me is 'Dada Bhagwan'. He is the Lord within. He is within you & everyone else. He has not yet manifested within you, whereas within me, He is fully manifested. I myself am not a Bhagwan. I too bow down to Dada Bhagwan within me."
DBF organizes Satsangs/Gnan Vidhi (2-hour scientific process of self-realization) of Atmagnani Pujya Deepakbhai (current spiritual leader) across India and in different parts of the world. Satsangs are in question-answer format, which covers a wide variety of questions ranging from subtlest spiritual to gross worldly issues. Satsangs and Gnan Vidhi ceremonies are complimentary open to public at large without any discrimination of caste, color, religion or creed.
Improved User Interface through Redesign and Restructure
Ratings and Reviews
- Dada Bhagwan Foundation
- 5.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Copyright © 2000-2014 Dada Bhagwan Foundation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.