Daileez is a unique diary, journal & microblog that lets you record your day-to-day life in the form of icons, short texts, summaries & status reports.
Keeping a diary – sure it’s a great idea, but who really has the time for it? Not many of us, if we’re honest, so the team behind Daileez has created a fresh, simple & quick way to record what’s happening right now in your life.
Use icons to express your moods, thoughts, feelings, and all the activities and events going on in your life. If you’re trying to lose weight, you can use Daileez to help track your progress. Or Daileez can be your microblogging platform. Show your microblog to the world at "yournick.daileez.com". Connect with popular web services - Facebook & Twitter - to share your life with your friends online.
With Daileez you can:
• use icons to write a diary – a picture is worth a thousand words
• write short text summaries & status reports to comment on your life
• track your weight
• microblog on your own subdomain (yournick.daileez.com)
• choose between a private or public diary
• connect and publish icons, weight & status reports on Facebook & Twitter
• browse easy-to-understand statistics about your past, so you can compare different periods in your life
• see what people did all around the world yesterday or any other day
With Daileez in your iPhone you can write your diary on the go, or take a look back at your life – whenever and wherever you want.
Unlike other iPhone diaries, with Daileez your data are synced & stored on a secure server at Daileez.com, so you won’t lose your diary even if your phone’s lost or broken.
With the Daileez app you can work with no internet connection and sync it once you get online.
Daileez.com is the perfect online diary for young people who don’t want to spend too much time writing but still want to express their lives in a fresh and interesting way.
Remember – your diary is your closest friend of all.
And the best thing is – Daileez is completely free!
- New graphics for iPhone 4 high resolution display.
- Added support for weight.
Ratings and Reviews
I would be good if...
I would be great if you could write an entry that's more than like 50 characters! Other than that.... Good but I might delete it because when I write in my diary I write like two pages each day
Is it obsolete?
Downloaded it and it won't let me log in at all. Says it can be used on iPad and I found out it can't! What's up with this app? Must need updates.
update this please
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.