Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Agenda centralizes your calendars and display all your daily events on one screen. Hence you can stay focus on your current task or meeting and get things done one after the other.
With Daily Agenda you can:
- have a global view of your day
- see the elapsed time of the running event
- see the time left before the upcoming event
You can also:
- add a second Time zone
- create personalized alerts
- see the events of the next two days
*Events are directly taken from the calendars you synchronized on your iPhone. You cannot create nor modify these events within Daily Agenda.
Daily Agenda, one day at a time one meeting at a time!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
✔ Fix a bug with calendars selection on iOS 6
Brilliantly pools out and displays native calendar's current or upcoming scheduled day events (one-at-a-time).
Really keeps me on time throughout my day!! Great app.
I use it side by side with my calendar.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 17, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Virtua S.A.
- © 2013 Virtua SA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.