Daily Connect (Child Care)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Connect allows parents and child care centers to easily communicate. It is the replacement to the information daily sheet and much more.
As soon as an event is saved, it is immediately synchronized on each parent and caregiver account. Everybody has access to the information in real time.
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at http://www.dailyconnect.com, so parents and and child care centers don't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
Daily Connect helps giving a better care for the child thanks to a better knowledge of his rhythm and a better communication between each caregiver.
For child care centers:
- Parents are less worried leaving their child to you
- Easier communication in between caregiver shift change
- Improve parent satisfaction by giving them detailed information and peace of mind
- Better accuracy of record, better parent retention, better communication with them
- Competitive edge on your peers
- Easy and rapid entry of information with one touch / one click interface
- No more lost or incomplete daily sheets
Parents know immediately what their kid is doing during the day. They don't have to wait for the end of the day to find out what happened. They can connect to their account anytime, whether they are at work, at home or away on a trip. It reduces the anxiety of being away from the child not knowing what's happening. Parents will be less stressed and more relaxed leaving their child at the day care.
Parents can also enter information when the baby is at home. For instance when the baby woke up in the morning before going to the day care. The day care staff will also have access to this information.
The information from previous days is easily accessible. Parents and caregivers can easily see what happened the previous day to find out if new patterns are emerging. They can also see what activity the child has done the previous day to develop a new activity or a new skill the next day.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Daily Connect has the same features as its sister application 'Baby Connect'. An account created on Baby Connect can be used on Daily Connect. An event saved with Daily Connect will be synced on the Baby Connect App.
Visit http://www.dailyconnect.com for more info.
What's New in Version 3.8
- Show the duration in days instead of hours on the home page buttons when the last event was more than 2 days ago
- Fix rare error in the child age calculation
- Ask confirmation before removing a child
- Fix random disappearance of the kid multi select + button
- Preferences is set to use the start time for feeding by default
- Sleep summary: better accounting for the paused time when the sleep span 2 days .
- Fix the missing right side of the graph when emailing in landscape mode.
- Various additional minor bug fixes
In home daycare
This is a great tool to keep track of attendance, child information, guardian contact information, diaper changes, potty training, feeding, and children's activities. The original template has everything you need, but you can also customize each child's page. I use this for my in home daycare, and the parents truly love being able to see what their children are doing any time. Being able to message parents and send pictures is an awesome feature as well. Parents can even keep track of their child's activities at home. This makes transitions between caregivers very easy.
Good for sharing but can be time consuming
As a home Childcare provider I've found this app to be very useful and inexpensive to share information with parents about the child's day. Love the instant syncing.
Only bad part is it can be time consuming. If I am doing something with a group of kids- like eating or playing outside - it would be great to be able to make a mass notation or large group one. Same for photos. If I take a photo of several kids I'd like to mark it as shareable with multiple parents. I couldn't imagine using this for 15+ kids at a time but with 6-8 per day it's manageable.
The parents love it to- esp since they can add grandparents and family so they all keep in touch!
Greatest app for baby!
I had to put my baby in daycare but this app has taken away all the anxiety. I can see her during the day and I know what she is doing, eating, playing, etc. You can input all sorts of things and even create your own. Well worth the $5.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 05, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2012-2014 Seacloud Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.