Daily Expenses- Pocket Edition allows you to keep track of all your expenses on the go. Everything is linked to the Mac Version called Daily Expenses.
Keep track of your spending habits using Daily Expenses-Pocket Edition and use the Mac version to visualize your spending habits once you get the time to sit quietly at home. The Pocket version is the gathering device in your busy life. On the spot purchase can be instantly recorded. Now it’s next to impossible to forget to register a purchase.
iCloud takes care of the rest by connecting your devices and option for multiple users makes money management a precise group effort.
Daily Expenses is here to help control the flow of your money. Daily Expenses is the easiest way to balance your expenses and income. It allows you to select your categories and even allows multiple users.
You can also customize suitable payment modes, categories, dates, expense details etc.
Now LOG, TRACK and ORGANIZE!!!
It provides powerful features like:
+ Add expense amount, date, category, payment method, description.
+ View your expenses by category or by payments.
+ Customize it according to your needs.
+ Very simple and intuitive interface.
+ Search and Advance Search option..
+ Balance Sheet
+ Chart and Graph
+ Option to share in Email, Print and more…
+ Security System
+ Multiple User option
Managing daily expenses takes a lot of time and effort. Using Daily Expenses can easily reduce your workload.
Daily expenses is a great tool to help you understand how you are spending "your" money.
Fix of deleting issue in iPhone.
Other minor issue fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice idea but it doesn't work
I was excited about the possibility this app offered since Jumsoft's Money has gone to a complicated Dropbox sync. I risked the $4.99 based on the screenshots, but once it downloaded serious issues became obvious right away: first, it doesn't allow for editing yiur accounts. You can't delete accounts once they're created, and if there is a way to edit the names of the accounts, I wasn't able to figure it out. It also doesn't allow you to simply enter a starting balance for each account. When I tried to enter a starting cash balance, for instance, I had to enter it as a transfer from another account - which doesn't make a lot of sense when you're doing an initial set up. Definitely a long way to go before this app is really functional and practical.
Lost all my data
At first, this app seemed great. I was inputting all my expenditures and found it to be well-designed and useful. However, then there was an update and I lost all of my data. Weeks and weeks and weeks of information that I had put in -- all gone. The data just disappeared. It was gone. I reached out to customer support and no one was even remotely helpful. I got one response to one of my requests, with a bogus suggestion that was not helpful. And that was it. So -- Do not download this app. Not worth it! A waste of time. I'm very upset that all that data was lost, and I never received any kind of explanation or help from the customer support. The very worst kind of experience one can have with an app on the app store.
A True Snafu
1. Does not synch as advertised: have pocket and Mac editions, all have different totals even with Cloud sync enabled.
2. Does not support multiple users: wife had pocket version on iPhone 4S &' I have it on iPhone5. No sync of any data to Mac version, despite advertised as enabled for multiplle users. That apparently means you, kids, office and wife could all input data -- but only with one input point. Multiple users as long as you want to pass your phone or ipad around.
3. Zero service. Wrote developer re above, got email with no advice but asking if advice helped!
4. Hard to find what to do. What else can you say?
5. No way to track individual expenses by purchase unless you take a picture of each and every receipt with your phone or pad and then pray that it all gets synced via cloud to desktop/laptop version (hard to find now on App Store, wonder why...) and that you will then be able to print it.
It is however pleasant to look at.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.