Level the playing field with the ultimate Cheatsheet & lineup optimizer for daily fantasy football, baseball, basketball, golf and hockey games. With hourly updates to projections, news and injuries, creating your lineups will never be easier. Simply enter your player preferences, then let our proprietary lineup optimizer algorithm do the rest.
- Create NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA and NHL lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo! daily fantasy games
- Constantly updated projections, news, injuries and weather
- Lineup optimizer for tournament and head to head games
- Multiple lineup optimizer options including tournament, head to head & stacks by team
- Generate up to 50 customized lineups at a time
- Complete My Lineup: Created a partial lineup and let the optimizer fill in the rest
- Research player performance with recent games log, graphs & news
- Detailed injury status showing who's probable, questionable, doubtful and out
- Sort players by fantasy points, value or salary
- Starting lineups, batting orders and starting pitchers
- Over / under and predicted final scores to help with your lineup decisions
- Set player exposures to create the ultimate lineups for tournament / GPP games
- Push notifications for players in your lineups. Stay up to date on news and injuries.
- Export lineups to CSV for easy import into DFS sites
Reliable data you can trust!
- Projections provided by numberFire (NFL) and FantasyData
- Player news provided by Rotowire (NFL) and RotoBaller
DFS Cheatsheet is free to download with limited access to all features. A subscription provides unlimited access to all sports and features, including the lineup optimizer, lineup builder, projections, news and lineup alerts, player stats and analytics.
All subscriptions include a free trial period. Subscription are as follows:
Weekly for $1.99 with 1 week trial
Monthly for $5.99 with 1 week trial
Yearly for $49.99 with 2 week trial
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
- Various UI improvements on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Money,Money, & More Money!
Whoever wrote a bad review in regards to this app. does not understand Daily Fantasy. They must of used it once and didn’t place and decided to write a bad review attempting to warn people to stay clear. I’m sure I speak for all the happy owners of this app. when I say “Kick Rocks” More money for us!!! And for the customers reading the reviews thinking about buying. I promise if you take the time and learn the app. and apply it to your standard knowledge of sports you will not be disappointed. I was not going to write this review based on the fact that I believe I’ve struck gold and I didn’t want to share it with anyone. But that’s not fair to the creators who took the time to build it for profits, and in turn has helped me turn a profit.
Don’t enter credit card. Charges younmultiple ways
I would advise you that this app has flaws and charges your credit card twice. Not easy to get refund. Beware.
Developer Response ,
The app NEVER asks for your credit card information. Subscriptions can only be purchased through your iTunes account. If you were double charged then please contact Apple ASAP because this is an error on their end.
Easy to Use, must have app
- 290 Design, LLC
- 96.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 290 Design, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.