Fuel price in India will now change daily. You can track the daily price of petrol and diesel fuels around you in seconds.
State-run oil companies, Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) Ltd, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL), will revise petrol and diesel prices every day in sync with international rates, beginning 16 June 2017
- PETROL PRICE
- DIESEL PRICE
Using Daily Fuel Rate India you can track how fuel prices have varied in comparison with the day before.
You can also view the trends in fuel price.
Daily Fuel Price is probably the first and only app in this category that provides accurate details without taking bulky space.
Daily Fuel Rate India doesn't ask for unwanted permissions
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* Requires no login.
* Simple, yet attractive UI.
* Set notification on Daily price
* Automated location fetching. (No need to select your city manually)
* Price sharing option to social platforms(Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and more).
* Fastest data fetching compared to official vendor app.
* Multiple vendor support. (Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation)
* State-wise data will be stored. (so that you won't have to wait again for knowing the price of your neighboring city.)
*You can check petrol pumps near you
We cover all major Indian states listed below for current fuel price one it will migrate to new daily fuel price its automatically reflected:
Please don't forget to encourage us on working with the future updates by giving us a five-star rating.
-Added Fuel calculator
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful application. I like the amount of features that was put into this app. I recommend it.
Great app. I use it in my job and it helps me a lot. I recommend this application.
Nice app. I use it every day. It is very simple and helps me a lot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.