Daily Goals - Simple habit tracker and goal tracking with progress, streaks, analysis & reminders
By Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Goals - Track. Analyze. Succeed.
An ultra simple and colourful app that helps you keep track of your habits.
- Create and track unlimited habits.
- Configure the name, colour, start & end dates, reminder time and schedule for each habit.
- Schedule habits to repeat on specific days of the week or weekly (eg 3 times per week).
- Add notes to habits to further document your progress.
- Get simple, colourful feedback on your progress by plotting habits of your choice on the history calendar.
- Up to 8 habits can be plotted simultaneously letting you see the big picture.
ANALYZE AND ACHIEVE
- Get insight into your habits with powerful per-habit or overall analysis:
- Per habit analysis types:
+ Current/longest streak per habit
+ % completion last 7/30/365 days per habit
+ completion count per habit last 7/30/365 days
- Overall analysis types:
+ % completion by day/week/month.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Choose the start day of the week
- Choose when your day ends (handy for night owls)
- Choose between light and dark themes
- Show number of remaining habits on icon badge
- Set a passcode to keep your habits private
- Set a daily reminder to record your progress
- Export your habit data in Excel format (.xlsx)
FEATURES NOT INCLUDED (YET)
- multiple device sync
- monthly habits
Daily Goals is regularly updated and improved based on user feedback. Use the email link in the app to get in touch with suggestions.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
Does everything I need it to
This app doesn't have a ton of features, but what it does do, it does pretty well. If you have a list of stuff you wanna do on a weekly basis (or multiple times per week), you can add them, set the days of the week, and if you want, have it remind you at a specific time. You can do this with your reminders app, but this has a nice calendar for looking at trends in your adherence to the to-dos.
I'm using it to enforce an intermittent fasting diet routine, and to remind me to work out every morning. It adds just a little bit of structure to the habit - do I need it? Probably not. But if I'm motivated enough to pick the habit up in the first place, having a dedicated reminder app for the habit won't hurt, and the extra satisfaction being able to quickly glance back at a chart with stats for how it's going is worth the couple dollars.
This is the one!
The concept of a habit tracker or goal reminder on your phone is so appealing that this app ought to be permanent Apple app. I have developed numerous habits and dropped others by using this app. It's simple and intuitive; therefore, supremely usable. This one is the best!
Will not open
Needs to be fixed. Will not open after updating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 05, 2015
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
- © Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.