Join the thousands of athletes who incorporate MobilityWOD into their daily workout routine! MobilityWOD is the world’s most comprehensive collection of guided movement, mechanics, and mobility instructional videos. Renowned physical therapist, strength & conditioning coach, and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kelly Starrett will guide you through each routine.
MobilityWOD is used by the world's top athletes in the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, UFC, premier league soccer, pro rugby, weightlifting, running, Crossfit, obstacle course racing, and all branches of the military. It is also the go-to mobility programming for coaches, physical therapists, and recreational athletes who want to learn our proven strategies to optimize athletic performance, increase mobility, resolve pain, prevent injury, recover, and down-regulate.
• Two types of 8-15 minute guided routines to choose from - Perform and Recover - updated daily.
• Perform routines are designed to be done in the gym either before or after your workout and focus on position, mechanics, mobility, and motor control techniques to help you optimize your athletic performance and prevent injury. This practice requires tools generally available in the gym including jump-stretch bands, lacrosse balls, barbells, and kettlebells.
• Recover routines are designed to be accomplished at home and focus on mobility and soft-tissue work, down-regulation, pain resolution, and general relaxation. This practice only requires a foam roller, lacrosse ball, a mat (or your carpet).
• Apple AirPlay compatible - meaning you can stream them from your phone, iPad or computer directly to your TV
• Easily swipe to sort through the 5 latest routines by goal, body part, or time required to personalize your routine.
• Login to the full site on your browser to get gear, unlock access to 1000's of videos in the full archive and learn about upcoming events and courses!
• Members can create a custom notification schedule to be alerted at the time of your choice.
We offer two subscription levels to make it easy for you to enjoy Daily M|WOD content on the go:
• $9.99 per month*
• $99.99 per year*
* Daily M|WOD Subscriptions are recurring and billed as one payment per period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Daily M|WOD Subscriptions automatically renew each month or year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew or change your subscription in Account Settings. Where applicable, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to Daily M|WOD.
• Videos can now be played in landscape mode.
• Audio works when device is in silent mode.
• Push notifications are now consistently delivered.
• Background video enabled so you can continue watching content using AirPlay even when your device is resting.
• Save button for notification timer.
• Current version number in settings screen.
• Minor UI Fixes
Thanks for the feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Simply a video library
I really appreciate and value what mobility wod has done for me over the last couple of years. I’ve bought their books and watched a lifetime’s worth of their videos and in the process I’ve learned so much and made incredible changes in my ability to move.
This app is simply a way to view the videos already available on the mwod website with no additional tools. Since day one I’ve wanted an app that lets you sort by body part, pain, tools, etc. how about tracking progress? I think a body map a la Supple Leopard that lets you jump to a group of mobility prescriptions based on the muscle/joint/movement would be great.
In short, this is the same content we’re all used to and nothing new. I know the things that I want are probably also on the mwod team’s wishlist, so hopefully it’s in the works. By all means, download the app for the ease of viewing videos, but know it’s not currently offering any additional benefit.
Easier than ever to optimize performance and prevent injury!
As an NCAA athlete, I experienced severe recurring lower back and shoulder pain. Back then, the only answers I got were heat, ice and pain killers. It wasn’t until after college that a friend pointed me to Dr. Kelly Starrett’s online videos. For the first time, I had access to something that could explain to me what my issues were and why they were happening. I finally knew how to address the problems rather than just treat the symptoms.
Now, as I approach my tenth year as a strength and conditioning coach, I regularly refer to the MobilityWOD team with all of my athletes, from kids and teens to world champions and everyone in between.
This app makes it easier and more accessible than ever for me and my athletes to optimize performance and perform the self maintenance necessary to prevent injury.
Amazing App & Great Content
I love having this app on my phone! Best mobility videos on the internet, period. If you aren’t an MWOD member yet, you should be. The app notifications are witty and I have them set to appear right as I’m getting out of work. Shifts my mindset instantly from the busy day to focusing on my body. You could always watch the mobility videos via the mobile website but there’s something special about being able to just click a notification and you’re brought right to the latest videos. Super good ease of use and I can’t wait for more features on the app 👍
- MobilityWOD Inc.
- 13.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MobilityWOD
- In-App Purchases
- M|WOD Content - Monthly $9.99
- M|WOD Content - Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.