Daily Notes is a simple yet powerful note-taking app that lets you create and organize your notes, add and manage tasks, attach photos, PDFs, sketches and even voice recordings to your notes.
All your information is synced between your iPhone and iPad via iCloud or Evernote.
Watch how it works here: https://goo.gl/XRYRx6
Daily Notes is organized as a set of Tabs, each Tab having a page for every day. Think about Tabs as “folders” where all your notes, tasks, photos, PDFs, etc. are organized. Add a Tab for your Personal Journal, create several Tabs for different Work projects, add a Tab for your Research and more.
ORGANIZE AND SECURE DATA
• Create multiple “Tabs” for your Work, Journal, Home, etc.
• Easily sort your notes into different “Tabs”
• Have numerous pages for your notes, for each day, under each “Tab”
• Attach photos/ sketches/ PDF documents to each page of your notes
• Set a password to secure your notes
• Bluetooth keyboard supported
• All Text Editor functionalities
• Improved Search and Outline function
• Highlight, bold, italize and underline notes
• Add time stamp instantly to your notes
• Categorize tasks according to your “Tabs” eg. for work, home, etc.
• Have an instant overview of pending tasks
• Schedule and create recurring tasks
• Share tasks and due dates via email
• Take notes while recording audio
• Add multiple recordings to your notes
• Pause and continue your recordings
• Can still record when device is locked
ADD PHOTOS, PDFS & SKETCHES
• Attach multiple photos to your notes
• Sketch right on the app and attach it to your notes
• Insert photos on sketches and annotate them
• Open-in and attach PDF documents, excel sheets, presentations and more to your notes
SHARE, SYNC & BACKUP
• Send your notes via Email or Evernote
• Print notes straight from your iPad or iPhone
• Sync data via Evernote or iCloud
• Backup information via iTunes or Dropbox
## HOW OTHERS ARE USING DAILY NOTES ##
• used by entrepreneurs to keep separate tabs on projects, services, office work, employees, accounting, etc and creating separate tasks for each area, viewing all tasks at once by priority/date/time/order.
• used by C-level executives and business managers to manage multiple departments, keeping track of progress, discussions and decisions across multiple projects
• used by corporate workers as a work journal, to take notes at meetings and for their daily work to-do lists
• used by sales managers to keep track of dialogues, meeting notes, progress of projects, etc.
• used by law enforcement officers as a daily log app, tracking all cases, calls and reports
• used by teachers to keep track of their classes and meetings, keeping records of their student’s progress and activities
• used by students to create several notebooks for different subjects, to keep and organize PDF textbooks, photos, voice recordings and sketches
• used by writers to keep several files of stories, topics, character developments and more.
• used by homeschooling moms to keep track of lessons plans, budgets, weekly menus, to-do lists, personal journal
• used as a personal journal for traveling, archiving photos, keeping track of doctors appointments, compiling and organizing sermons, gardening logs and more
• use to keep track of purchases, attaching screenshots of ordered items, including invoice/order forms, receipts and any emails referring to the order
• use to increase productivity by organizing and keeping track of all the different areas of your life e.g. work, kids, your own business, remodelling activities, event planing and more
• use in documenting events that you want to recall at a later date
We'd love to hear from you, let us know what you think!
Fixed a crash related to iCloud sync on iOS11.
Fixed issue where login to dropbox was failing.
Fixed a crash related to Evernote sync
Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
One of my best App Store purchases ever
Honestly, this app has been a godsend for me. As a teacher, I've got to keep track of multiple classes, two coaching gigs and an evening job. This app allows me to keep a journal for each, complete with attachments and todos. Each notebook presents the day as a fresh page for me to record what I did. The bold and text highlight options are awesome. If I want to quickly know what I previously entered, say my last class entry, the handy outline view allows me to quickly see past days in that particular notebook. That helps me keep track of what I've completed on previous days, so I track assignments and incrementally increase my class count without much fuss. The app looks great and works great on both iPhone and iPad. The only real weak point is that sync can occasionally be problematic. Probably that's because I don't have wifi access for the iPad, so it is often offline when I make entries. Perhaps, that's why when I do turn on tethering or reconnect, it takes time to sync. But that's a very minor annoyance in an otherwise elegant experience.
Back to 2 stars. The app won't store photo's from the photo library. The store as boxes in the media tab, and just show a black box if you click on the "box".
I don't know if the syncing issues have been resolved or not. But I've made sure to wait a little to ensure that one device syncs before I go to the other. It may be been an issue with the WiFi I must use because it goes out all the time.
Aside from this, this app is exactly what I needed. It has the flexibility to handle even my insane schedule and workload. My only problem is sometimes I'm too busy to update it. But that is not the apps fault. I'm cautiously optimistic and if it continues to perform, it will be 5 stars.
This app appears to be exactly what I've been wanting for a long time. I purchased it today and I have been working hard to enter in my notes. The nature of my job, I need to track many things and I generate a large amount of notes. I use the iCloud to sync my devices. But unfortunately I lost an entire note when my iPad evidently did not update iCloud. I was away from my iPad and attempted to add a task in my iPhone Daily Notes. The note was empty on the phone app where I had written a great deal on my iPad. When I went back to the iPad, my entry was empty and I can't retrieve it. The syncing function MUST be solid, I can't afford to lose entries due to a faulty synchronizer. Please check in to this and may set a way to force sync.
I was looking for an app that would allow me to take Notes, Journal, create action items for follow up and this hit the mark. It is very intuitive and yet powerful enough to create separate tabs for my different projects. I utilize the color coding of the tabs to separate Work and Personal. I love that you can arrange them in any order too... The search function works great and you can also tag items and create new tags to use. I recently used this to capture notes and calculations from a meeting and then e-mailed them (via PDF), very helpful!!!
Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet, but I would like to be able to choose the default e-mail sending from within this app different than what is defaulted on my iPad. Minor complaint but would be a good addition to the list of options.
- Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- 66 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.