Daily Notes – Diary + Journal + Organizer
By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Notes is a simple yet powerful note-taking app that lets you create and organize your notes, add and manage tasks, attach photos, PDFs, sketches and even voice recordings to your notes.
All your information is synced between your iPhone and iPad via iCloud or Evernote.
Watch how it works here: https://goo.gl/XRYRx6
Daily Notes is organized as a set of Tabs, each Tab having a page for every day. Think about Tabs as “folders” where all your notes, tasks, photos, PDFs, etc. are organized. Add a Tab for your Personal Journal, create several Tabs for different Work projects, add a Tab for your Research and more.
ORGANIZE AND SECURE DATA
• Create multiple “Tabs” for your Work, Journal, Home, etc.
• Easily sort your notes into different “Tabs”
• Have numerous pages for your notes, for each day, under each “Tab”
• Attach photos/ sketches/ PDF documents to each page of your notes
• Set a password to secure your notes
• Bluetooth keyboard supported
• All Text Editor functionalities
• Improved Search and Outline function
• Highlight, bold, italize and underline notes
• Add time stamp instantly to your notes
• Categorize tasks according to your “Tabs” eg. for work, home, etc.
• Have an instant overview of pending tasks
• Schedule and create recurring tasks
• Share tasks and due dates via email
• Take notes while recording audio
• Add multiple recordings to your notes
• Pause and continue your recordings
• Can still record when device is locked
ADD PHOTOS, PDFS & SKETCHES
• Attach multiple photos to your notes
• Sketch right on the app and attach it to your notes
• Insert photos on sketches and annotate them
• Open-in and attach PDF documents, excel sheets, presentations and more to your notes
SHARE, SYNC & BACKUP
• Send your notes via Email or Evernote
• Print notes straight from your iPad or iPhone
• Sync data via Evernote or iCloud
• Backup information via iTunes or Dropbox
## HOW OTHERS ARE USING DAILY NOTES ##
• used by entrepreneurs to keep separate tabs on projects, services, office work, employees, accounting, etc and creating separate tasks for each area, viewing all tasks at once by priority/date/time/order.
• used by C-level executives and business managers to manage multiple departments, keeping track of progress, discussions and decisions across multiple projects
• used by corporate workers as a work journal, to take notes at meetings and for their daily work to-do lists
• used by sales managers to keep track of dialogues, meeting notes, progress of projects, etc.
• used by law enforcement officers as a daily log app, tracking all cases, calls and reports
• used by teachers to keep track of their classes and meetings, keeping records of their student’s progress and activities
• used by students to create several notebooks for different subjects, to keep and organize PDF textbooks, photos, voice recordings and sketches
• used by writers to keep several files of stories, topics, character developments and more.
• used by homeschooling moms to keep track of lessons plans, budgets, weekly menus, to-do lists, personal journal
• used as a personal journal for traveling, archiving photos, keeping track of doctors appointments, compiling and organizing sermons, gardening logs and more
• use to keep track of purchases, attaching screenshots of ordered items, including invoice/order forms, receipts and any emails referring to the order
• use to increase productivity by organizing and keeping track of all the different areas of your life e.g. work, kids, your own business, remodelling activities, event planing and more
• use in documenting events that you want to recall at a later date
We'd love to hear from you, let us know what you think!
What's New in Version 8.9
This release includes bug fixes and increased stability.
One of my best App Store purchases ever
Honestly, this app has been a godsend for me. As a teacher, I've got to keep track of multiple classes, two coaching gigs and an evening job. This app allows me to keep a journal for each, complete with attachments and todos. Each notebook presents the day as a fresh page for me to record what I did. The bold and text highlight options are awesome. If I want to quickly know what I previously entered, say my last class entry, the handy outline view allows me to quickly see past days in that particular notebook. That helps me keep track of what I've completed on previous days, so I track assignments and incrementally increase my class count without much fuss. The app looks great and works great on both iPhone and iPad. The only real weak point is that sync can occasionally be problematic. Probably that's because I don't have wifi access for the iPad, so it is often offline when I make entries. Perhaps, that's why when I do turn on tethering or reconnect, it takes time to sync. But that's a very minor annoyance in an otherwise elegant experience.
Franklin Covey fan
I've been searching and spending for years trying to find a digital equivalent to my Franklin Planner. While this is a very close approximation, it isn't an exact fit. It does what I need it to do in an efficient way, though. And it syncs with my phone, which seems like it should be simple, but surprisingly is the the feature that fails in most of the apps that I've tried.
I plan on my iPad but track execution on my iPhone. I use it for work, home, kids and it allows me to keep track of those areas separately but displays an integrated task list. I've tried a few web based applications, the most used and this is the one I've come back to as most useful and the best fit for how I work.
Not doing the job
Yes, it will sync with Evernote--which is my primary note database. it pays to be a bit careful how I use it--I need to be sure that each iOS device is synced before I close--and well before I try to look at any note on Evernote.
But I want it to sync with iOS Reminders as well. This is not working so well--at least not with Daily Notes running on both my iPhone and my iPad. Only one of the devices at a time will update the iClous Daily Notes list in Reminders--and none of the reminders make it through iCloud to my Mac. Perhaps this is a problem of "crossing the streams" and it would work better if I gave up Evernote sync and stuck with iCloud only--but that won't cut it for me. I bought the app because it offered both Evernote and Reminders connectivity.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 8.9
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.