Daily Notes - Daily Journal, Voice Recorder, Reminder
By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your work notes, schedule your plans, create voice recordings, add to-do lists and more right on Daily Notes. All your information is synced between your iPhone and iPad via iCloud or Evernote.
• Create and organize your notes.
Keep work documents, personal diaries and journals secure and organized.
• Add voice recordings.
Record meetings, school lectures, brainstormings & more and attach it to your notes.
• Create to-do lists.
Plan your day and schedule tasks and errands.
• Keep physical records.
Attach PDFs, photos and sketches to your writing.
• Save everything.
Sync information via Evernote or iCloud. Backup to Dropbox & iTunes. Print straight from your iPad or iPhone.
The app is organized as a set of tabs, each tab having a page for every day. Create tabs for various aspects of your life, play with your favorite color themes/fonts and enjoy the pleasure of notes-taking with Daily Notes.
Daily Notes has many uses including:
- Daily journal / diary
- Task management
- Audio Recording
- Classroom notes taking for students
- Meeting notes and email meeting minutes after
- Project notes with separate tab for each project
- Taking notes as you read a book
See what our users are saying:
- "Amazing App!! I've been looking for something like this & finally found it!"
- "it changed the way I use my iPad"
- "the best journal app for iPad so far"
- "Great for notes taking and organizing them"
Featured on MacStories as "Daily Notes is your Leather Bound Notepad for iPad"
Features of Daily Notes:
- Create any number of tabs
- Take notes and manage tasks within each tab
- Select color themes and fonts for each of your tabs
- Voice recorder
- Simple navigation
- Switch to a tab's summary view for quick reference
- Attach documents to your notes
- View all your attachments using the Media Tab
- Dynamic search
- Tag notes for easy lookup
- Filter notes by tags, tabs and/or days
- Email notes with a single touch
- Sketch / Handwriting Attachments
- Photo attachments
- DROPBOX Backup
- PDF Export
- Set password
- TextExpander Support
- Built-in User guide
Think of a planner but with added enhancements such as voice recorder, tasks lists, memo organizer, journal/ diary, notebook, etc. Ideal for School Lectures, Conferences, Meetings, Research, Brainstormings, To-Do Lists, Planning & more. Daily Notes has a variety of users, from students, marketers, lawyers, policemen, professors, entrepreneurs, pastors, housewives, patients and more. This app is so flexible, you can customize it to what ever you want it to be.
We'd love to hear from you, let us know what you think!
What's New in Version 8.3
- Fixes a bug where year is not shown in few places where dates are displayed
- Fixes a crash related to the Audio Recording feature
- Fixes a rare crash that occurs when syncing audio recordings with Evernote
Thank you for all your feedback!
Daily Notes earns five stars This is one of the few apps I use every day. I recommend the ipad version but want the iPhone for checking on tasks. This app works great as a journal, a business manager, a task manager, a project manager,...so many things you can do. For me, it helps me manage all the different hats I wear, keeping all my project tasks and their deadlines manageable and the beautiful interface is easy to use and pleasurable to look at... Customize-able for colors of your portfolio as well as each label..whether that's a project, or a book or..again, so many ways to use this app. I think you'll be happy with it. And the people behind the scenes have always been very responsive to user suggestions.. Fabulous app!
Best in class
I love Daily Notes. It's got many features that other apps don't and customization is great. The most important feature is now open and responsive to feedback the dev team is. That's a very rare and wonderful thing, and the biggest reason I support this app. It's incredibly useful.
If there's something that I would change, it would be to make the reminders and task lists more fully featured and functional. They're rather bare bones as they stand, but still helpful.
This app is the best of its kind out there. That, plus a kick-butt dev team, make it a no-brainer: If you're in need of a daily tasks and note keeping / journal app, this is the one you want.
Functional, Full-Featured, Fabulous
I've tried many journaling and task systems, ranging from the ubiquitous daily planner notebooks of time gone by to the myriad of software and apps offerings. Daily Notes trumps all of them with a simple interface that works well. I've integrated Daily Notes into My Work, My Home, and My Personal life, and couldn't be happier. Enjoy...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 8.3
- Size: 32.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.