By Jaysen Marais
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50% for a limited time as part of the App Store's Get Productive promotion!
*** Best of the iPhone Productivity category (US App Store Rewind 2011) ***
Create daily routines and stick to them. Featuring notifications, sync (iCloud & Dropbox), calendar integration, one-off variations, PDF output, import & export and friendly email support.
Daily Routine helps you stay on top of the little things. Do you forget to take breaks from work? Daily Routine can remind you. Taking too many breaks? Daily Routine's handy there too. Want a pretty print-out of your average day? Easily done. Who's Daily Routine for? Anyone who needs to juggle multiple tasks: freelancers, writers, stay-at-home mums, telecommuters, teachers, students and anyone else whose time is precious.
• Remind yourself what should be doing and when
• Create reminders for everyday tasks you often forget
• Enable or disable all notifications easily
• Specify different alert sounds for different activities
• Temporarily mute alerts during holidays using Quiet Times
Create & Edit routines
• One routine or many, it's up to you
• Edit your routines whenever you like
• Start simple, then get more adventurous when you're ready
• Edit times quickly with the neat 'time spiral' control
Flexible (new in v3)
• Add one-off variations to routines directly from the timeline
• Shorten, length, delay or bring forward individual timeslots easily
• Skip timeslots or entire routines on a single day with ease
• Attach notes to a timeslot for a single day
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to sync Daily Routine data between iPhone and iPad
• Setup iCloud in seconds
• Secure authentication (Daily Routine never knows your iCloud or Dropbox passwords)
Plays well with your Calendar
• Your calendar events can appear in the Daily Routine timeline
• Create and edit calendar events directly within Daily Routine
• Note: Daily Routine data doesn't appear in your calendar (your calendar is for important stuff)
Easy on the eye
• Dozens of colours and hundreds of icons to choose from
• Scroll through your timeline using the neat 'bendy' list UI
• Designed specifically for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch
Time(line) is on your side
• Edit your routines and timeslots directly in the timeline
• Scroll the timeline days or even years into the future or past
• Updated landscape view shows your time as a sequence of days
• Now supporting overlapping timeslots and events for busy users
• Tap & drag the routine calendar to specify dates for a routine
• Schedule routines for specific days of the week or month
• Create advanced schedules with date ranges and repetition
• Partial-day routines allow you to schedule activities independently
• Proper support for routines that span midnight
Sharing is caring
• Print directly to an AirPrint printer
• Email your routines as a PDF or upload to Dropbox
• Pick and choose what data to export or import
• Send feedback directly to the developer via in-app feedback
• Got a suggestion? Tell us. Most new features come from user ideas
• Found a bug? We want to hear about it (truly!)
• All feedback emails answered by the developer directly, typically within 24 hours
iCloud sync requires iOS5 (or later) and an iCloud account.
Dropbox sync requires a dropbox account.
AirPrint requires an AirPrint-compatible wireless printer
What's New in Version 3.2.4
• Fixed more bugs which caused consistent crashes on iPhone iOS8+ for some users
• New 'start now' option when adding items to timeline
Regain control of your valuable time, regain control of you life!
Fantastic App. Ever have so many things to do and it seems like you'll never have enough time to get them done? Slowly but surely, all these little tasks and "to do's" stack up and you'll find yourself, like me and perhaps many others, just giving up on the task, moving on, and never getting it done. Yet amazingly, your significant other (in my case my ex-wife) has plenty of time to remind you of everything you haven't had time for. Well regain your time, and regain control of your life. Within the first day, I was able to see where my time was being spent, reorganized and consolidated everyday tasks and routines, and most amazingly, I regained control of 8 1/2 hours of time that I never knew I had. Take some time to review the tutorials before getting started.
No free trial and a tedious app. Waste of money.
"Typical time" and the lack of a back button when adding timeslots makes the entire app a chore to use.
I'd like to be able to customize the start AND end times when adding timeslots, but the only way to do this is to finish adding the timeslot at whatever duration it's "typical time" is set to, and then edit the timeslot. Why does there even need to be a typical time, and why do there need to be specific activities. If I want to write for an hour today, but tomorrow I want to write for two hours, why must I create two separate events that each have a different "typical time?" There should just be a "writing" category, with the ability to add events of customizable length under that category or any others.
Wish I could get a refund on this app, and am extremely disappointed I spent money on something that doesn't have a free trial version. Never again.
This is my first review but I really like this app. There are some comments that it takes a bit to get started,but I think that is the beauty of this program. The developer has tried to deal with life routines. Routines are complicated because we are constantly changing. The time warp button and other devices for dealing with the flux of life are wonderful! The count down timer for each activity is great. This app does a great job of interacting with the calendar too. It really showed me where I was losing time. This has become my primary app. Hats off to the detail and time that has been placed in this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaysen Marais
- © 2011-2014 Jaysen Marais
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.