By True Digital Content And Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Daily Tasks has been #1 Education App in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Three Other Countries
• 3 Activities that will keep your kids engage Brush Teeth, Shower and Shampoo
• Designed by education specialists to improve fine motor and concentration skills
“Daily Tasks” is an application that designed to improve Autistic children fine motor skill as well as concentration span which are an essential skill to all learning. The goal of this application is to improve eye-hand coordination and focus through simple daily task story that are both engaging and interactive for Autistic children. Children will have to go through different scenarios and complete each presented task. This application is not only limited to people with autism. Children with concentration deficit as well as down syndrome can also benefit from this application.
This project is a joint collaboration between True Corporation and Autistic Foundation Thailand. We work closely with autistic teachers, specialists as well as parents and children to craft out a customized learning solution for Autistic Children. By using our applications closely with parents and teachers, it is expected that autistic children will develop essential skills that are important to live a normal life. “Daily Tasks” is part of True Autistic application series which also include “Trace & Share” and “Communications”. Each application focuses on improving different aspect of autistic children skill.
What's New in Version 2.2
Support 3 languages: Thai, English, and Chinese.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 167 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: True Digital Content and Media Company Limited
- © True Digital Content and Media Company Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.