Daily Tracker - Ultimate Habit Tracker & Goal Tracker
## Track your daily habits, life goals, healthy routines, weight goal, sleep hours. Use it as habit tracker, goal tracker, counter tracker or even time tracker. Allow to set your goal and see your progress in chart, calendars. Organise them into groups and more.
## Daily Tracker was featured by Apple in Build Good Habit App on the App Store in US & Canada
• Daily Tracker can track literally everything from habit activities to number, or even time
• Visualise your achievements in chart or review your data in calendar view.
• Create group to organise your data.
• Attach notes to your tracking progress.
• Protect your data with Cloud Backup, Passcode Lock, Data Export and more.
Daily Tracker is the ultimate tool for tracking your daily habits and goals, and keeping a log of your daily activities. It allows you to track literally everything about you. Examples:
• Your gym activities
• Number of the glasses of water you've had
• How many the stairs you've taken today
• Number of hours you've slept last night
• Your running distance
• Your weight or your % of body fat
• Your total daily sells of your business
• ...or whatever is important to you
With Daily Tracker, you won’t need another individual apps for each of these things. Only Daily Tracker can manage them all in one app. That's why you'll love it. It is also easy to use but it is flexible and more powerful than you think.
## Track Your Goals
Multiple ways to track your goals from yes/no, counter, numeric to time.
## Visualise Your Progress
See the whole picture of your achievements in simplified chart.
## Goal Target
Setting your Goal Target. The powerful way to achieve your goal.
## Organise by Groups
Easily tracking progress by specified group which you can manually define.
## Logbook View
Don’t be afraid of losing your historical data, Daily Tracker will be kept in the logbook view.
## Calendar View
Keep track of your progress with our build-in calendar view.
## Note-Taking Capability
Describe your progress which a convenient way to attach note.
## Cloud Backup
Your data will never lose with our cloud backup and restore via Dropbox.
## CSV Export
Data is yours! Want to use your tracking data outside our app? This data export feature can be your rescuer.
## Setting Reminder for Trackers
Never forget to track your daily progress! Our tracker reminders will remind you.
The choice is yours! Light or Dark, Modern or Classic, We have a theme which suits for you.
## Passcode Lock
Secure your personal data from prying eyes with 4-digits passcode lock.
## More Good Things to Come
Stay tune for more new features such as streaks mode, etc.
Tags: habit tracker, habit tracking, goal tracker, habits tracker, tracking, daily tracker, goal management, goal track, habit track, achieve goals, quotes, daily achievement, time management, time tracker, time tracking, stopwatch, check goal, goal manager, habit checker, habit check, getting things done (gtd, GTD), daily success, motivation tool
What's new in Daily Tracker 6.4?
- iPhone X & iOS 11 Supported. We make our app runs smoothly on iOS 11 and iPhone X
- Introducing New Font Inspired by new iOS and Apple Watch. Make the app font looks prettier and easier to read than before
- UI Improvements & Bug Fixed Calendar, Logbook and Report View have UI improvements
- Speed Improvements. Updated source code to Swift 4
- Export CSV file to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, etc.
If you like our app or update, please consider leaving a rating or an app store review. That helps other people find our app and it is the best of encourage way for our team to make our app better.
Recently Bug Fixes:
- Version 6.4.2 Fixed report calendar won't display properly on iPhone X.
- Version 6.4.1 Fixed logbook display bug & minor logbook UI changes.
Ratings and Reviews
After trying ELEVEN similar apps, I finally found the perfect one!
I have either tried or paid for the following apps and have been sorely disappointed by all of them: Forest, Momentum, Flat Tomato, Done, Habit Streaks, Habitat, Promodoro, Promodoro Pro, Wonderful Day, Productive, and Habit List. I wish I had come across this app first!
1) Gives users various ways to track habits or goals (such as using a "yes/no" or "timer" feature).
2) Has a clean, beautiful interface.
3) Allows users to organize their habits or goals into specific groups (For instance, I have a folder entitled "Health" that has goals like, "No fast food," "Drink 4 liters of water," etc.)
4) The app has various options for reminders, note-taking capabilities, great calendar visualization of progress, back-up capabilities and a passcode lock. I also love the beautiful icon as well.
This is easily my most valuable app on my phone. Please take it from me, do NOT waste your money on other apps as I have. You will not find anything better.
My only two suggestions to make this app better would be:
1) Have this app platformed specifically for iPad.
2) Have this app platformed specifically for Apple watch.
This app is LIFE CHANGING!!!
I am self-employed and I also run a nonprofit organization, and I was looking for a way to make sure I am spending my time responsibly and evenly on my various projects. This app is THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!!! I have been looking for something like this for years, and many other apps have failed miserably where this one succeeds beautifully. Other reviews have already enumerated the amazing features of this app so I won't repeat them here. I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the developers for the thought you put into this app - I love the customizability of how things are documented (timer, counting, y/n) and also the many ways to display the data. I already feel so much more in control of my time.
Great App with just a couple of missing features
I have tried Done, Trackit, and Strides (along with numerous free apps) and this app has nearly everything that I wanted while the others always lacked something. I wanted an app that would easily track different types of data (mileage, number of push-up/sit-ups completed, days I took my vitamins). In addition, some of the data is goal-based (ex. Run 20 miles a week) but other data is just used for tracking (ex. How many times did I call my mom/dad this week) to help build better habits.
A couple of features that it lacks:
1) The app doesn’t track annual goals ex. Run 1000 miles this year. You can see the info in a graph, but would be nice to just set up an annual goal.
2) The app doesn’t automatically re-sort your trackers as you log them off for the day. In other words, it would be nice if my vitamin tracker moved to the bottom of the list once I log it off for the day.
3) There is no app badge option. It would be nice to have a badge for trackers that haven’t been logged for that day.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.