By WebMD Health Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're finally ready for an exercise habit that will still be around in a year or 10, Daily Victory from WebMD will help you get there! Forming a great habit is a different skill than exercising or eating right, and that's why Daily Victory works.
If your employer or health plan offers Daily Victory as a benefit to you, you are minutes away from beginning a life-changing habit.
DAILY VICTORY MAKES YOUR HABIT STICK
Daily Victory sets you up for success by helping you make just one good choice each day!
1. Choose one thing - not two or three, just one.
2. Make progress every day, even if it's for five minutes.
3. Earn trophies as you record your progress.
4. Celebrate every victory!
When you focus on just one thing at a time, start small, and hold yourself accountable, you have a recipe for long-term success.
1. Daily Victory is integrated with other WebMD Health Services products.
2. Your progress will be automatically added to your online personal health and wellness portal.
3. You'll be up-to-date wherever you are.
If you download Daily Victory without having a qualified account, you won't be able to use it.
Many employers and health plans offer Daily Victory as part of the WebMD Health Services suite of health applications. If you don't know if you have access to Daily Victory, ask your benefits administrator.
What's New in Version 3.5
Fixed data migration issues
Love and hate it
I love it cause I can keep track of my work outs, but since they update. I couldn't log on for weeks and since is been updated it works but I lost like 2 months of inputting my data.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 05, 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Services
- © 2012 WebMD Health Services Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.