The Daily Wonder App is a free daily affirmation app that provides a precept for each day of the year celebrating goodness and strength. Based on the book 365 Days of Wonder by #1 New York Times bestselling author R. J. Palacio, there’s something for everyone here—drawn from popular songs, inscriptions on Egyptian tombstones, fortune cookies, and words of wisdom from such noteworthy people as Anne Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., Confucius, Mother Teresa, and Mahatma Gandhi, as well as everyday kids.
The Daily Wonder App also makes it easy to share your favorite quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
• Daily quotes, including surprise bonus precepts to unlock throughout the year
• Weekly #choosekind tips
• Short biography of attributed author
• Social sharing
• Calendar view
• Wonder the Movie content, including trailers, posters, and a Wonder-ous portrait creator
• Educational resources for Wonder
• Excerpts of books by #1 New York Times bestselling author R. J. Palacio
• Information about more products in the Wonder family, including stationery, accessories, and school supplies
Minor bug fixes.
There's an all new way to #choosekind now in theaters! Prepare for Wonder the Movie with an all new Movie menu-item featuring trailers, movie posters, and the opportunity to create your very own Wonder-ous portrait (paired perfectly with a randomly selected precept). Discover more products in the Wonder family like enamel pins, notebooks, and even tote bags.
Make sure to allow notifications for even more fun surprises throughout the year.
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly I love quotes. They are so powerful and moving and you can find a lot that you really like and connect with. But, trying to find them is difficult. You can look them up but why would you do all that work to find the perfect one when you can just get this app. Free quotes, what else do you need out of life? Just kidding. Seriously though get this app. There is variety of quotes. I love this app!!! (I gave it THREE exclamation points!)
Great but has 1 annoying feature
That app is amazing and super inspirational, but there is one little thing that is supper annoying!!! I can’t see the precepts from the months before, and I had some favorites that I can no longer read. Can you please fix this in the next update?? It would make the app soooo much more enjoyable.
Here’s what I think
I haven’t read the whole book because were reading it in class and so far it’s amazing and our whole class is going to the movie together so HYPED
- Penguin Random House LLC NY
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 by R.J Palacio, © Penguin Random House LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.