Simply Yoga FREE - Personal Trainer for Quick Yoga Workouts
By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 30+ poses
• 3 predefined routines
Average Review Rating: 4.5/5.0 stars
***** - "This is a great app. Really liked the pre-made workouts."
***** - "This app is awesome and very easy to follow!"
***** - "Just like bringing yoga class with me wherever I travel!"
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains a 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routine that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
If you like Simply Yoga FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second set of workouts (Level 2)
• Create custom routines from all poses
• Landscape mode
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts available via in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 4.20
- Minor enhancements
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
Great app even for overweight people
I have used this app for a while now and it is the one I always go back to. I have other yoga apps that are more complicated and have more bells and whistles and I always end up back here. I am overweight (60 pounds down!) and working on my health and I can complete almost every pose without modification. Definitely recommend.
one of he best apps I have
This app is all business during the yoga practice, nicely randomized and timed segments of movements appropriate to the level. I hope you all make money from the advertising, because the content definitely delivers. Thanks!
Not a yoga guy, but looking for something to aid in back issues. Started on the 40 minute and it kept going back to sun salutation which at the pace of the app was not helping my back. I went to the 20 minute workout. Back felt better during and and after workout. We will see how it works out on a regular basis. Good doable exercises for regular folks.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 4.20
- Size: 94.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2014 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.