A super handy yoga training app for everyone.
- Top Developer by Apple's Appstore
- Voted "Best Yoga App" of the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 by Healthline, as the most popular mobile yoga studio app in your pocket!
- Awarded by The Wall Street Journal as the "5 Addictive Fitness Apps"
- Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy", "Get in Shape" ,"For Yogis", and "What's Hot" Essential App Collection
- Awarded by EveningStandard as the Best Apps for Londoners
Daily Yoga offers 500+ asanas, 200+ guided classes of yoga, pilates, meditation, 50+ workout plans, plus 10+ top coaches' workshops that suit yogis from beginner to advanced. Not only helps you stay with yoga every day, but also provides health benefits for both your mind and body.
We have exclusive Series of ‘Beginner to Master’, ‘Getting Toned’, ‘Mindfulness Everyday’ and ‘Health Enhancer’. Each series includes a set of class plans and singles to help you achieve your goal.
Class Plans for Beginner to Advanced
• Get to know all basics of yoga in the first two weeks
• Step by step instructions to guide you through the whole practice
• Master Full Splits, Shoulder Stand and any hard poses in a quick & safe way
• Suitable for practitioners of all levels, from beginner to advanced
• Q&A with our experts to progress
Techniques Used to Get Fit with Yoga
• Exercises focused on weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin and inner beauty
• HIIT, Pilates & Vinyasa applied for more fat burned
• Track your calories and workout time with health data chart, Apple Heath supported
• Give you a strong & well-toned figure, 100% results guaranteed
• Meditative techniques to cultivate confidence and persistence
Global Community to Stay Motivated
• Share ideas and get inspired in community
• Join our weekly activity to bring more fun to practice
• Keep updates with your yogi friends and our experts
• Earn points & rewards from our campaigns
• More than 250 yoga sessions and fitness programs, bundles of guided meditation tracks, 500+ yoga poses, and 37 yoga music for BGM
• 50+ Scheduled plans focused on beginners, weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin, strength & flexibility, inner shine, etc.
• 16:9 HD Videos with live voice instructions
• 3 different intensities for your choice
• Various duration for your choice
• New contents added continuously each month
• Works on iPod, iPhone and iPad
Daily Yoga integrates with the Apple Health App. This feature is optional. You can now share calories burned and workout duration to Apple's Health app with Daily Yoga when completing a yoga workout. And check out your activity status with Apple Health and Daily Yoga's data log.
Daily Yoga offers the following auto-renewing pro subscriptions:
Original Price: $12.99/month, $39.99/year for Silver Pro;
Original Price: $19.99/month, $69.99/year for Gold Pro;
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
More about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of Service: http://www.dailyyoga.com/terms.html
*Daily Yoga is a registered trademark of Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. Smart workouts recommendation released - Easily access workouts and plan based on your preferences and practice data.
2. Re-do the plan and enchance the results.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app and the 7 minute workout app bc I wanted to regain my strength. I had two babies in two years and my muscle tone and strength were gone. That was in August and I no longer have the 7 minute workout app but use the daily yoga app multiple times a week. The programs have kept me accountable to get to my mat. I’m a plus size woman and have seen muscle tone return that I haven’t seen since my twenties. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to regain strength and muscles but need or prefer a low impact workout. It’s both challenging and fun. I would also recommend you start with the 10 day beginner program and if you like it, do another week program (I think I did an all over stretch one) and if you like those then I would purchase the gold pro. There’s tons of programs or individual classes that it gives you access to that are amazing. I just crossed the 100 days of yoga mark and I feel like yoga is going to stay with me for the rest of my life. I truly enjoy it and know it’s something I can stick with (unlike the many fads I’ve tried).
Clarity & Peace
The app works great, it doesn't have the most intuitive menu, but it's easy enough to figure out and there's actually a guide that tells you everything that I just noticed today. The free features are plentiful, but Pro (paid) options are nearly endless. Definitely worth paying for if your dedicated to your practice.
As for yoga itself, starting with a very basic (free) 10 day program at under 20 minutes a day did wonders to relieve sciatic issues - caused by inflammation * if you've got a slipped disc or something you really need to consult a chiropractor before doing anything. I wish I'd have been more open minded about it 20 years ago (even 5 or 10 years ago) I probably wouldn't have developed this issue to begin with.
Additionally, its allowed me to clear my mind, I may only exercise for half an hour or so, throw in 15 minutes of meditation, but it's effects are lasting throughout the day. This is a big deal for me as my mind never goes quiet.
Best fitness app out there!
No bugs, no glitches, just straight yoga! I complete two yoga sessions daily. After one month of daily use, I upgraded to pro and I’ll never look back! I am working in a country where I don’t have access to a gym and this app has given me all that I need: strength, balance, flexibility and muscle tone. I am very happy with this app and have recommended it to friends and family. Easy to follow with both a visual and audible guide for each session. I have completed both weekly and monthly challenges. You can repeat programs as many times as you’d like. There is a community board that you can take part in if you need accountability. Or add your real life friends and begin a group together! Yoga is something that will stick for life with me and this app has made it possible. I have no excuses to not exercise since it goes with me everywhere my phone does...
- Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co., Ltd.
- 90.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2019 Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Silver Pro Yearly $39.99
- Silver Pro Monthly $12.99
- Full Access to All Pros $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.