A super handy yoga training app for everyone.
- Voted "Best Yoga App" of the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 by Healthline, as the most popular mobile yoga studio app in your pocket!
- Awarded by The Wall Street Journal as the "5 Addictive Fitness Apps"
- Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy", "Get in Shape" ,"For Yogis", and "What's Hot" Essential App Collection
- Awarded by EveningStandard as the Best Apps for Londoners
Daily Yoga offers 500+ asanas, 200+ guided classes of yoga, pilates, meditation, 50+ workout plans, plus 10+ top coaches' workshops that suit yogis from beginner to advanced. Not only helps you stay with yoga every day, but also provides health benefits for both your mind and body.
We have exclusive Series of ‘Beginner to Master’, ‘Getting Toned’, ‘Mindfulness Everyday’ and ‘Health Enhancer’. Each series includes a set of class plans and singles to help you achieve your goal.
Class Plans for Beginner to Advanced
• Get to know all basics of yoga in the first two weeks
• Step by step instructions to guide you through the whole practice
• Master Full Splits, Shoulder Stand and any hard poses in a quick & safe way
• Suitable for practitioners of all levels, from beginner to advanced
• Q&A with our experts to progress
Techniques Used to Get Fit with Yoga
• Exercises focused on weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin and inner beauty
• HIIT, Pilates & Vinyasa applied for more fat burned
• Track your calories and workout time with health data chart, Apple Heath supported
• Give you a strong & well-toned figure, 100% results guaranteed
• Meditative techniques to cultivate confidence and persistence
Global Community to Stay Motivated
• Share ideas and get inspired in community
• Join our weekly activity to bring more fun to practice
• Keep updates with your yogi friends and our experts
• Earn points & rewards from our campaigns
• More than 250 yoga sessions and fitness programs, bundles of guided meditation tracks, 500+ yoga poses, and 37 yoga music for BGM
• 50+ Scheduled plans focused on beginners, weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin, strength & flexibility, inner shine, etc.
• 16:9 HD Videos with live voice instructions
• 3 different intensities for your choice
• Various duration for your choice
• New contents added continuously each month
• Works on iPod, iPhone and iPad
Daily Yoga integrates with the Apple Health App. This feature is optional.
* You can now share calories burned and workout duration to Apple's Health app with Daily Yoga when completing a yoga workout. And check out your activity status with Apple Health and Daily Yoga's data log.
Daily Yoga offers the following auto-renewing pro subscriptions:
Original Price: $12.99/month, $39.99/year for Silver Pro
Original Price: $19.99/month, $69.99/year for Gold Pro
Your subscription will automatically renew within 24-hours prior to the end of each billing period and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Daily Yoga also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399 with unlimited access to all premium features in Daily Yoga.
*Daily Yoga is a registered trademark of Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd. We provide trustworthy contents originally designed by certified yoga pros of 10 years experience, with yoga schools ranging from Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa to Yogalates.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of Service: http://www.dailyyoga.com/terms.html
Dual workshops launched. Try Restorative Yoga for Back Pain and Bodywork Inside Flow exclusively offered by Leah Sugerman & Young Ho Kim;
Apple Watch version support. Control your practices on the watch, on the go;
Go directly into meditation right after you finish a video exercise to enhance the effectiveness;
Never miss our new practices and have the most updated contents via 'New Practice' area.
Ratings and Reviews
50 year old male
I started doing Yoga about 4 months ago. My girlfriend has been practicing Yoga for 20 years and has taught me a great deal. She is from another country and when she had to return suddenly for over a month, I was left to practice on my own. I was lost and started researching Yoga apps. I looked at dozens and tried a few. Daily Yoga came out way on top. I have learned so much about the fundamentals and do something every day. I can’t wait for her to return and see how much I’ve improved.
As you might imagine, her workouts are far more advanced than what I’m capable of yet. The key word being, yet. Lol. She does her routines 3 times a week. Now I can work out whenever I want and concentrate on specific areas I need help with.
This app is worth every penny for pro memberships. Don’t believe me. Try the free programs out and see how professionally done they are. I love it. Thanks
Great yoga anywhere!!
I absolutely love this app. I’ve had it for a few months now and I love the convince of being able to do a yoga routine targeted to what I’m wanting to work on at any time. I just had my second baby 5 months ago and I have a 2 1/2yr old. I’m busy, so loading two kids in the car to go to the gym at a set time to get to my yoga class was causing more stress than relaxation. With this app I have been able to do a session while the kids nap and again when the go to bed.
The yoga session for relaxing sleep is great, I also one the postpartum sessions and the core strengthening sessions!! I just love all of the options and I already have a few favorite routines. I tried out the free version for a week to see how I liked it and quickly decided to get a membership. Very affordable for what you are getting. I have been recommending it to all of my mommy friends. :)
Wasn’t sure what to expect when I downloaded this but I LOVE it. I was having severe, really painful cramps one day, and there was a free series of sessions entitled “yoga for menstruation” under the “just for women” category, and it really helped to relieve the pain! I’ve been using this app every day since the cramps last week, and I’m totally amazed by the meditation sessions, I can’t really explain it, you’ll just have to try for yourself! Every day I feel as if I’m lacking something if I didn’t use the app. Something about the deep breathing is so refreshing and restorative. I’ve been using the free sessions but I’m probably going to upgrade because I use this app every day and am excited to try new series. Hey, it’s cheaper than joining a gym! You just gotta be diligent and fit this into your schedule each day.
Monthly Gold Pro (Trial)
Monthly Access to all Privileges of Gold Pro
Gold Pro Membership
Full Access to All Programs & Privileges
- Daily Yoga Software Technology Co. Ltd
- 90.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2018 Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Silver Pro Yearly $39.99
- Silver Pro Monthly $12.99
- Full Access to All Pros $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.