Every day get inspired by beautiful classic, modern and contemporary art masterpieces and read short stories about them. Join the community of over 700.000 art lovers, for whom DailyArt is something that enlightens their day, every day. For free. Now available in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish. New translations will come soon!
- Explore and search the collection of more than 2000 masterpieces,
- Read 700 artist biographies and information about 500 museum collections,
- Add masterpieces to your favorites,
- Easily find DailyArts which you haven't seen yet,
- Share everything among your family and friends,
- Set up your account and use DailyArt on multiple devices your phones, tablets, iwatches :]
- And what's the most important - enjoy art <3
Do you want to know why van Gogh cut off his ear? Or who is the lady on Picasso's portrait? How Jackson Pollock created his paintings? Open DailyArt and find out. According to Time Magazine, VentureBeat and Mashable, DailyArt is a must-have app for all art lovers.
- "Even if you already know the work, you may not know all the fascinating details the app serves up on the backstory of the art." - Victor Luckerson, Time Magazine
- “DailyArt is your daily dose of classic paintings, serving up a proverbial shot of espresso to awaken the inner culture vulture in you (...) One of the best 12 educational apps of 2012" - Paul Sawers, The Next Web.
- "With its superb images and informative biographical blurbs, DailyArt is perfect for those looking to add some culture to their day." - Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW
Learn something new about art every day - you just need two minutes. Download your espresso shot of art, for free - with no ads, just pure art.
This time we introduce a Chinese language version of the app :)))
We have also fixed some bugs.
See you! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Wish there was more variety
I love the idea behind this app and really enjoy checking in every morning to see what the new daily art is. It’s brilliant! The only problem I have is that there isn’t much of a variety of cultures; it’s mostly the same Western artists that have been featured in every art history class and book. Even the same artists over and over. I’ve had and used the app for many months now to give it a fair chance, but there’s not enough of a multicultural selection. I’d love to see some art from countries and even continents that have always been super under-represented. When there is art from a culture that you don’t already see everywhere, it’s pointed out right in the description: “we don’t feature a lot of art from...” which just emphasizes the lack of variety. It would be nice to see a more diverse selection without it being pointed out, as a true representation of the world. It has also been pointed out many times, but the app could use some editing help. Other than that, this is great, please make it the greatest.
An Amazingly Wonderful App !
The effort and love put into this free app is very evident. Zuzanna, the driving force behind it, is a passionate and skilled art curator who works very hard to curate and present beautiful works of art from all over the world and the stories behind each day’s selected painting. Tidbits about the artist are also included, making it ever so easy to educate you in art appreciation without you ever suspecting a thing ! It’s really a refreshing daily treat to see what Zuzanna has selected. Give it a try. You’ll love it if you enjoy classic paintings and other art from the world’s best talent. And please donate to their efforts to continually improve the app and keep it free for all to enjoy ! Lets support those developers that bring us such great apps.
Truly one of the best parts of my day
I’ve never written a review for any app or online purchase before, but it is a pleasure to publish this one, and it is something that I’ve been meaning to do for a while. I’ve been trying to do more reading in art history lately, and in that attempt I found this, the lovely little square that would become my favorite app. It means so much to me the time that the curators of DailyArt put to bring me a brilliant image (in astonishing resolution) and the grand story behind it. I've even really enjoyed sharing the art with my friends and family, because art is really, really important. Thank you, DailyArt.
- Zuzanna Stanska
- 87.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Moiseum
- In-App Purchases
- PRO (Archive, Search, Favs) $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.