This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Allergy and Asthma sufferers, you encounter weather and environmental exposures every day. These exposures like air quality and pollen converge with the weather to create an increased risk of triggering onset symptoms or flare-ups.
DailyBreath provides a personalized health weather forecast (currently only available for locations in the United States) and dynamic flare-up tracking for more symptom free days and healthier breathing. Features include the proprietary DailyBreath Risk Index, a corresponding impact summary, daily recommendations for preventative action, flare-up tracking, and the DailyBreath Community Flare-ups Map.
The free version of DailyBreath is perfect for caregivers, child care workers, and school-based nurses who want to know the risks associated with their loved ones or students and wish to be location aware of those risks.
For those patients or their parents, in the case of children under 13, with allergies and/or asthma who wish to to track their flare-ups and develop a personalized risk index, an in-app purchase is available to upgrade to the Personalized service (1-year subscription) for .99 renewed annually.
DailyBreath Personalized (1-year) includes a personalized risk index for you over time, but we'll provide you initial personalization by providing you a map of your last 5 flare-ups and a corresponding table of relevant variables. We'll be adding new features to the Personalized version in the future.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
With DailyBreath, we're aiming to empower patients to know when, where, and under what weather and environmental conditions they experience onset symptoms or serious flare-ups. DailyBreath is powered by HEALTHeWeather, a platform-as-a-service (PAAS) software company delivering personalized weather insights for better patient health.
This app had really helped with my sons asthma. It gives you day to day information that can help dictate wether his asthma will act up or not. Gear app 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Great concept and much needed
Weather plays such an important role in our health. I look forward to seeing how this app grows over time.
Can’t do much without paying for it, first thing I tried to do they asked for money.