DailyBurn - Video Workouts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring the gym to you with Daily Burn.
Daily Burn offers unparalleled variety – from bodyweight training and kettlebells to dance and yoga – so you'll always find the perfect workout for you! Our newest program, Daily Burn 365, offers new, live 30-minute workouts daily. Plus, our team of professional trainers will keep you engaged and help you see faster results — all while having fun. With Daily Burn, you get:
* A new Daily Burn 365 workout every day at 9:00 am ET. Can't tune in? Each Daily Burn 365 workout will be on-demand for 24 hours.
* Over 100 individual workouts for all levels. Whether you are a True Beginner, a cardio addict or a yoga master, we have something for you.
* Access on your favorite iOS devices, other mobile devices, connected TV devices (including Roku, Xbox 360, Samsung TV, PlayStation PS3) and at www.dailyburn.com. Stream your workout from your iOS device to your flat screen TV with AirPlay (for Apple TV) or Chromecast
* Interactive and engaging workouts, allowing you to track your performance on key physical challenges.
* The flexibility to work out anywhere! Get access to your workout at home, at the gym, or on the road.
* Professionally produced, HD-quality videos with on screen prompts to help guide you during every step of your workout
* HealthKit support (iPhone and iPod Touch only) - share your workout activity with other popular health and fitness apps that support HealthKit. View your workout stats in the Health app.
Subscribers get unlimited access to all of our workout videos, plus access to each new training program that we release.
What's New in Version 3.5.5
DB is pretty cool but the apps not so much
Daily Burn workouts
Pros: good workouts. Great instructors (they cue well, are personable, and give good directions with exercise modifications). Nice selection of workouts/programs. Website has filtering by workout length, intensity, and instructor
Cons: no search feature on any OS or app (how is this possible??). The iOS mobile app and the Samsung TV app leave something to be desired (see below). The warm up/cool down sections of the workouts are short (<5 minutes long in the workouts I've tried with most coming in at 2-3 min).
Pros: works pretty well with AirPlay. While air playing to the TV, the iPad shows me where I'm at in the workout, how strenuous things should be, and approximately how many calories I'm burning.
Cons: no search feature. Doesn't show my program's next scheduled workout so I have to look it up online first.
The Samsung TV app
Pros: my scheduled workout pops up front and center so I didn't have to hunt for it.
Cons: no search feature. Sort of looks like the Netflix UI but not near as slick or easy to use (did I mention there isn't a search feature?). Playback wasn't optimal (pixelated, stutters).
For now, I'll keep coming back to DB for the workouts/instructors. Hopefully the apps will get better (esp. since DB is billed as a 'workout wherever, whenever' program). The website is pretty nice so it would be wonderful if I could access the same information through the apps.
App is buggy and crashes frequently
I love the variety of workouts and was excited that this could potentially replace a gym membership , but the app is buggy. When I attempt to mirror on my Apple TV the video loads very slowly, cuts in and out and fails multiple times throughout a workout. Some days the video streams perfectly, other mornings I can't do anything because the video is so choppy. None of these are phone or network issues, as I can mirror successfully within other videos/apps. There is no pause button, so if I have to stop for a moment, sometimes I can get right back to where I left off and sometimes the video starts over- without the ability to move forward or backward.
365 is great
365 is a great addition to the iPhone app! The phone is a little small to watch the workouts but you can AirPlay or project to a larger screen. Hopefully 365 will be available on Chromecast soon like the other workouts. A new workout is recorded every day for 365. If you are lucky enough to have free time at 9am EST then you can even watch it live. Otherwise it’s available the rest of the day. It’s a good deal at $13/month for the daily workout and all there past program content.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 31, 2015
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gyminee
- © DailyBurn Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- DailyBurn All Access$12.99
- DailyBurn All Access$9.99
- DailyBurn All Access$89.99