DailyBurn - Video Workouts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW USERS GET A MONTH OF WORKOUTS ON US! JUMPSTART YOUR FITNESS TODAY!
Bring the gym to you with DailyBurn. Discover trainer-led workouts for all fitness levels, whether you’re new to fitness or advanced. Now with support for HealthKit in iOS 8.
DailyBurn’s wide variety covers cardio, high-intensity interval training, yoga, strength-training, dance and beginner workouts. Whether you have only 15 minutes or more than an hour, DailyBurn has a workout for you!
DailyBurn’s great features include:
• Full-length, HD-quality workout videos with on-screen guidance through every step of your workout
• Flexibility to workout anywhere - get access to your workout at home, the gym or on the road
• Expert trainers and proven fitness plans keep you engaged and get you faster results while having fun
• Access on your favorite iOS devices, other mobile devices, connected TV devices (including Roku, Xbox 360, Samsung TV, PlayStation PS3) and at www.dailyburn.com
• Stream your workout from your iOS device to your flat screen TV with AirPlay (for Apple TV) or Chromecast
• iOS 8 HealthKit support (iPhone and iPod Touch only) - share your workout activity with other popular health and fitness apps that support HealthKit. View your workout stats in iOS 8’s Health app.
A few of our most popular workout programs:
• Black Fire – JUST RELEASED! Designed by celebrity trainer, Bob Harper, Black Fire is a 60 day program that will help you transform your body! This program focuses on full-body exercises that combine different fitness principles including strength, endurance, power, balance, core and recovery. Bob Harper will push your body to its peak!
• Cardio Sculpt - Get lean legs, toned abs and a tight butt! Cardio Sculpt is DailyBurn's total-body sculpting program that torches calories and shrinks stubborn areas. Cardio Sculpt provides unique workouts designed by five expert trainers you're going to love. So what are you waiting for? Start Sculpting today!
• True Beginner - Whether you’re starting out or starting over, True Beginner is the program for you. With this 8 week program, learn the fundamentals of fitness, boost energy levels, and build confidence. No matter what your starting point is, you can join us. Everyone is welcome at True Beginner!
• LTF (Live to Fail) - JUST RELEASED! Failure is the secret weapon during these workouts! LTF is a 90 day program that combines high-intensity interval training with highly focused strength training. You'll learn the principles behind how muscle failure builds the well-defined lean muscle mass that you want. With LTF, you have to fail in order to grow!
Featured in: Mashable, TechCrunch, CNN, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast and Health.com
“If you’re interested in daily programs (think P90x) designed to slim you down quickly and build muscle, then DailyBurn is the place to go.” - Mashable
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Improved synchronization of Today's Workouts with other devices
• Fixed iPad layout issue
I haven't had any casting issues like a lot of people, but there is definitely an issue cross platform compatibility and missing features.
Features for any workout app/website are: 1. calorie counter - either it's in a complicated place and needs to be moved somewhere far more obvious or it isn't listed. It's a basic detail that should be available. I did 2 work outs today, but to log the info I had to go to each separate video to get the information. If my profile tracks the videos I've watched it should be able to count up the calories so I don't have to hunt for them. 2. Similar features - I shouldn't get different results when going from a computer to iphone to iPad. I mostly use my iPad for working out, but to get detailed information like I would on my phone I need to get on my phone. On top of that, I shouldn't be seeing flash warnings on my app version. The app version should have been built with lack of flash access in mind, so it shouldn't have any flash-based content. 3. Cohesion with other apps - ok, this one isn't really all that basic since it requires cooperation with other companies and apps, but it would be nice if my information from my workouts went into MyFitness app.
These are just a couple of things I think will help push the app and make it easier for people to use.
I had the same issue with it not casting correctly with my Chromecast to my tv. I thought it was my wifi.. But who knows? Especially after seeing other reviews. I got it to work eventually after a couple of times messing with it. The one thing I really would like to be added to the app is the option to be able to see all my program details, meaning recommended recipes and the weekly recommended workout schedule. I don't have always have the time to check everything on my laptop so having access through the app would be awesome! Aside from bad app performance, dailyburn is an amazing program that lays out everything for you which is perfect for everyone from total beginners to people who already work out consistently and are needing more creative ways to up the intensity.
Good - not Great
I have not had any of the issues others complain of with the streaming. My complaint is that unless I log in on my computer I can't see my workout schedule and the workouts on the app don't advance properly. I missed a couple of days and the app had me doing the same workout three times, which was the number of days I missed, until I logged in on my computer - then it was suddenly caught up.
It's convenient and has a good mix of styles of workout. If it had the schedule on the app, and maybe connected with Myfitnesspal or similar tracking I'd be happier. If I could review my prior workout stats, then that'd be even better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 03, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gyminee
- © DailyBurn Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- DailyBurn All Access$9.99
- DailyBurn All Access$12.99
- DailyBurn All Access$89.99