DailyBurn - Video Workouts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW USERS GET A MONTH OF WORKOUTS ON US! JUMPSTART YOUR FITNESS TODAY!
Bring the gym to you with DailyBurn. Discover trainer-led workouts for all fitness levels, whether you’re new to fitness or advanced. Now with support for HealthKit in iOS 8.
DailyBurn’s wide variety covers cardio, high-intensity interval training, yoga, strength-training, dance and beginner workouts. Whether you have only 15 minutes or more than an hour, DailyBurn has a workout for you!
DailyBurn’s great features include:
• Full-length, HD-quality workout videos with on-screen guidance through every step of your workout
• Flexibility to workout anywhere - get access to your workout at home, the gym or on the road
• Expert trainers and proven fitness plans keep you engaged and get you faster results while having fun
• Access on your favorite iOS devices, other mobile devices, connected TV devices (including Roku, Xbox 360, Samsung TV, PlayStation PS3) and at www.dailyburn.com
• Stream your workout from your iOS device to your flat screen TV with AirPlay (for Apple TV) or Chromecast
• iOS 8 HealthKit support (iPhone and iPod Touch only) - share your workout activity with other popular health and fitness apps that support HealthKit. View your workout stats in iOS 8’s Health app.
A few of our most popular workout programs:
• Black Fire – JUST RELEASED! Designed by celebrity trainer, Bob Harper, Black Fire is a 60 day program that will help you transform your body! This program focuses on full-body exercises that combine different fitness principles including strength, endurance, power, balance, core and recovery. Bob Harper will push your body to its peak!
• Cardio Sculpt - Get lean legs, toned abs and a tight butt! Cardio Sculpt is DailyBurn's total-body sculpting program that torches calories and shrinks stubborn areas. Cardio Sculpt provides unique workouts designed by five expert trainers you're going to love. So what are you waiting for? Start Sculpting today!
• True Beginner - Whether you’re starting out or starting over, True Beginner is the program for you. With this 8 week program, learn the fundamentals of fitness, boost energy levels, and build confidence. No matter what your starting point is, you can join us. Everyone is welcome at True Beginner!
• LTF (Live to Fail) - JUST RELEASED! Failure is the secret weapon during these workouts! LTF is a 90 day program that combines high-intensity interval training with highly focused strength training. You'll learn the principles behind how muscle failure builds the well-defined lean muscle mass that you want. With LTF, you have to fail in order to grow!
Featured in: Mashable, TechCrunch, CNN, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast and Health.com
“If you’re interested in daily programs (think P90x) designed to slim you down quickly and build muscle, then DailyBurn is the place to go.” - Mashable
What's New in Version 3.5.2
• Performance improvements to Chromecast playback
• Registration and sign-in are better than ever
Very Good App
I just downloaded this app and only just checked it out a little bit. The Good: It's pretty easy to use. It's looks cool The search/filter function is super easy to use. I like that the time length of the workout is displayed in the title. The videos have an exercise content list that you can select to jump to a certain exercise. The Bad: There isn't a lot that I don't like about it but there are somethings, after choosing a work out through the filter/search option you can't just back out of the video and be right back at that last list of exercises. The app takes you back to the home screen so you have to re filter the videos. The other thing, and I may be nitpicking here a little, is that the back button doesn't appear on the video until the disclaimer message is done. I know I know, I'm a nitpick.
I use it on my iPad and love love love the workouts. You can either follow a program or do any workout you want. I mix it up. Sometimes my heart rate monitor doesn't connect but usually after closing the app and reopening it it works.
We have streamed it over lte too and works fine. Have had no issues.
DailyBurn is Awesome, Bad App
Daily burn is awesome, with great work outs and various types of workouts for everyone, but this app is horrible! Never works over cell data..which is the whole point because people travel and still need to keep up on their workouts. If I'm not mistaken, that is one of Daily Burn's advertisements..well to me that's false advertising since the app doesn't even work. I just spent an hour trying to get it up and running so I can workout. Now I missed my workout and am late for an appointment.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 08, 2015
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gyminee
- © DailyBurn Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- DailyBurn All Access$12.99
- DailyBurn All Access$9.99
- DailyBurn All Access$89.99