DailyDo - Photo Frame Calendar + Weather & Twitter
By Bob Friston
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An IOS7 enhanced stunning Photo Frame backdrop to your Calendar, Notes, Weather and Twitter Feed. The iPad's Calendar is presented in a wonderfully clear colour coded way to help remove the clutter.
Your default Twitter account feed optionally displays in screensaver mode giving a ticker feed throughout the day.
Add your own photos from your photo library. Various refresh times available in screensaver mode to allow static image or regular image transitions over time.
The slideshow screensaver mode disables the normal device auto-lock mode so your iPad behaves exactly like a PhotoFrame.
Makes a perfect Nightstand or Bedside clock. Perfect for your office environment also giving a very clear view of your Calendar.
Over 80 amazing photographs from 4 professional photographers, many photos at full Retina resolution.
*DailyDo does not support the Japanese or Buddhist calendar.
**DailyDo does not have Banner Adverts.
- Calendar in a clear colour coded layout.
- Twitter Feed as a rotating ticker in Screensaver mode.
- Weather feed for your location.
- Photo Frame support for unlimited photos.
- Do regularly Notes for each day of the week and month of the year.
- Screensaver refresh rate customisation.
- Time and Date.
- 12/24 hr modes supported (activated in devices settings).
- Device Screen Auto-lock disabled to allow uninterrupted slideshow.
Please contact me directly for feature requests. If you are a photographer and would like some of your work included in the next release then please let me know.
What's New in Version 3.2
Completely unimpressed. Trying to find a weather/calendar interface with appointments and travel. It took three days for it to find out where was (location turned on). The "current conditions" and forecast aren't even close. Just for the principle, it's a waste of a buck.