- This app is designed for situation where you can not use internet. (But you have to connect internet for the first time)
- For the first time, you need to login via Facebook, Kakao, or email authentification. (Authentification email can be located Spam mail box)
[Database & Backup]
- All data can be store in local DB, not main server, you can register events after login even though you cannot use Internet.
- Local DB is based on Sqlite. Through iTunes App, you can backup database.db file.
- Send records of each month using Email.
- You can share data with your partner
- Synchronize will not be run automatically.
- To share data, both device have authorized email address of each other.
- This app is made by personal programmer. Please send me email (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any request.
Essential update, Please read the details of this update.
## Bug Fix ##
Internal error occurs while events are registered from 'Regular Event'
Error codes were fixed.
From Oct, to Dec 2017, Jan 2018(before update), all of these events (from Regular Event) are erased, modified suddenly, or unable to share with partner.
For safe maintenance, erase all of these auto-registered events and add them again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.